What's new

RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
7mmstw. Welcome to RCT.

Don't have any of the detectors mentioned.
See if you can try out some of the ones you want.
If you were really happy with the V3i get another.

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk
 
Morning scallywags...

I will be in and out over next few weeks due to some projects that have required some help from me...
so I will be popping in and out intermediately and half arsed...
if I am on I may not really be paying attention to thread as much due to this.

Keep the ship afloat my Tnet friends. :)
 
Morning ARC, as a precaution, ( due to heavy rum consumption by a few ), I took the liberty to orders some custom airbags to help keep your ship afloat.

marine airbags.webp
 
Airbags. :)
 
Good mornin'. Good luck with the projects, cap!
 
Say Rook, nice selection you posted over in the Political Thread :icon_thumleft:
 
Morning bill and RR.
 
I never knew these things could move fast,but they can. A wasps landed by "Mr. stick-man" and he attacked it in a flash...026.webp
 
Roger,

Those praying mantis are quite the hunters great in the garden to eat pest insects.
 
Sort of the "Mongoose" in the insect world :laughing7:
 
ARC,

Good luck with the projects....let's hope things don't "come undone" during your absence...:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:




Morning scallywags...

I will be in and out over next few weeks due to some projects that have required some help from me...
so I will be popping in and out intermediately and half arsed...
if I am on I may not really be paying attention to thread as much due to this.

Keep the ship afloat my Tnet friends. :)
 
yeah,amazing critters :)
 
RTR,61f6c811777adb70eda5e497b5fcc674.webp
Check out the revision to this Mustang.
 
Majority of its life will be spent in the shop :BangHead:, But...............nice job.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom