What's new

RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
f389d1680a239dc0d51c909424b308dc.webp
 
f124fe7e0e78daa478270ced19bafd80.webp

Would you look at those taillights...holy !@#$...
 
======

What ? ? ? When I was 16, I had already torn down and rebuilt many.
#1. was cars
#2. was playing in bands
#3. was girls
If you had a nice car, you had girls.
If you played in a band.................you had girls.
I was totally shy at your age so that may be why cars and music dominated my early life.
At 16 I had a '60 Red Fiat 300 and played in a band.
The Fiat 300 was NOT a girl magnet, but the back seat folded down where you could carry an amp and guitar which were.
 
At 16 I had a '60 Red Fiat 300 and played in a band.
The Fiat 300 was NOT a girl magnet, but the back seat folded down where you could carry an amp and guitar which were.

Y'all makin' me jealous. Cars at 16? I don't even have a hotwheels registered in my name, lol!
 
On second thought, I remember what a '60 Fiat looks like.
 
Y'all makin' me jealous. Cars at 16? I don't even have a hotwheels registered in my name, lol!

At 16 I had a 66 Ford Falcon coupe. Navy blue. L-50's all the way around for summer tires.
And , was working some decent hours after school. Usually done by 11:30? Don't recall the law anymore.

Kinda sucked first hour morning class though as I had a manager that played pool (well) for beers after work and kept setting his winnings on our table. (Note to youths. Don't be up late most nights ,let alone drinking beer. Not good for first hour grades ,and you want good grades.)
 
Last edited:
Friends, just want to show you a quick video from good old Germany.

50.000 Euros damage which we taxpayers have to pay for that :censored: :censored: :censored: ! .............many thanks for this "cultural enrichment" :BangHead:

 
Tom... welcome back :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom