What's new

RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
87776fd594f4061b005851846b9f5b6e--carnival-rides-vintage-carnival.webp
 
G night crew.
 
Good night, cap! See ya on the horizon!
 
All this talk about cars, girls and bands at 16 reminds me of one song: Bill, cue Glory Days, Bruce Springsteen.:laughing9:
 
Goodnight y'all. I'll be hammering t-post tomorrow at four am. Yay.
 
Safe journey Bill.

Wonder if the captain will behave himself while he's off the ship......nope!!! Lol!
What fun would that be.

Turning in, lurking makes me tired. [emoji102] [emoji99] ....can't find a bed icon, guess i'm sleeping on the deck tonight!


Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk
 
Tom,
Tell us in 3 words or less how you've been.:laughing7: Got you a new gif but I don't care to go out tha back door.:laughing7:

Finished a lot of critical iron in the last weeks and many other stuff from contracts.

Still have approx 100 larger pieces to restore in the next two month and next stuff was just announced.

And when I have some time, I restore vintage Star Wars stuff from 1977 to 1984 :headbang:

OK... that was more than 3 words :laughing7:

Gosh, have many to read here from the last weeks :tongue3:
 
Tom, I must say, it has been rough since you left. Pictures of questionable morality have all but disappeared, Crazy videos have flown the coop, Funny gifs have slowed down, and memes are starting to trickle now...so in other words, the RCT has changed for the better without ya, lolol!

View attachment 1730680

Soooooo.... and I thought YOU do my job when I am not on board :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:
 
NOBODY but Tom can do what Tom does :laughing7: :icon_scratch:
 
And when I have some time, I restore vintage Star Wars stuff from 1977 to 1984.

==============
What do you have Tom ?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom