What's new

RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Star Wars a.webp Star Wars b.webp
 
Morning peeps.
 
Good morning ARC and Good morning Bill :hello:
 
Good mornin'.

Tom, like Simon said, NOBODY can do as good as you do, lol, I tried!

So y'all collect Star Wars stuff? I've never even see the movies.
 
Good mornin'.

Tom, like Simon said, NOBODY can do as good as you do, lol, I tried!

So y'all collect Star Wars stuff? I've never even see the movies.
========
I can't say I collect them RR, I just still have them from raising two boys during that era. I collect cars, firearms, a few guitars, gold and silver coins, metal detectors, full unopened COLD Mountain Dew bottles, some Indian artifacts, plus who knows what else. :laughing7:
 
Good morning folks.
 
Good morning, pirates! I've got family struggles going on. Will try to post later. You all stay safe and sound!
 
Morning WD and Simon.
 
Mornin' WD. Sorry to hear about struggles. Keep yer head up!


I was saved this morning from T-posts by a slow moving storm. Now I have to do $%^&*$@ algebra. I DESPISE, LOATHE, AND HATE ALGEBRA! I swear it is of the devil. I curse it's very existence!

52b11f4e07561.webp
 
RR,

Grasshopper remember knowledge is power....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

I'm all for knowledge, but that is not knowledge! That's taxing mental slavery, that's what that is. Stupid Greeks just had to think of something for us modern students to do.
 
RR,

Grasshopper remember knowledge is power....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:
=======

Yes, so in theory, the older you get the more knowledge , (power ). But....... unfortunately for some, there is a point of getting older at which you actually start to loose your knowledge (power ). Use what you have wisely. Shigung Bill, ( Teacher of teachers ), speaks from wisdom. :notworthy:
 
Last edited:
I posted this wood pic a while back. bart wanted to know what type of wood it is. I fail to read the details of the pic and now I ran across it again. It's
Chamcha wood from Northern Thailand. I was guessing black walnut. I believe bart was too.1d4579816417180fc65e568b66a54850.webp Table bases.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom