What's new

RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
At 16 I had a 66 Ford Falcon coupe. Navy blue. L-50's all the way around for summer tires.
===========
How the heck did you accomplish that on the front, straight axle ?
I had a 65 Galaxie and it was all I could do to stuff L60x15 in the rear and F60 in the front, even with "spacers" which turned out to be DANGEROUS !
 
If anyone needs to know how my brain works, I'll just hand them a copy of this picture.

View attachment 1731094

OK... My brain works a little bit more simple:

9d2b284b7880d396d203c07291cf9131.webp :headbang: I just love Girls and lots of daisy flowers 8nnKK8Gj_2019810004734.webp :laughing7:
 
At 16 I had a '60 Red Fiat 300 and played in a band.
The Fiat 300 was NOT a girl magnet, but the back seat folded down where you could carry an amp and guitar which were.
=======
Whoa ! I don't know what to say ECS :icon_scratch: It does have 4 tires I guess and would beat walking.

ECS cruiser.webp
 
And when I have some time, I restore vintage Star Wars stuff from 1977 to 1984.

==============
What do you have Tom ?

Hi Buddy!!!

From Star Wars? A lot of vintage figures and some other stuff like ships. Just bought a complete millennium falcon that just needs some love, cleaning and bleaching from outside.

In the early 80s I sold most of my stuff on flea markets for short money. That was stupid.... All my toys was untouched so to speak. Just had put them together and after it "just looking NOT touching" :laughing7: Would be worth a mint now!

Guess a part of me has not real grown up :laughing7: But I make also some money with the stuff when I exchange pieces in my collection.
 
Good morning Tom :hello: My kids grew up in that era and so when I bought them toys I generally had to buy one for myself so we could play together. I still have all mine. My Millenium Falcon saw a lot of battles !
 
This wasn't Star Wars, but from the same period. Still have mine. Was alot of fun. My son's and I use to drive my crazy wife even crazier when we had the battles. Engine sounds as well as the weapons firing. :icon_thumleft:

 
Good morning Tom :hello: My kids grew up in that era and so when I bought them toys I generally had to buy one for myself so we could play together. I still have all mine. My Millenium Falcon saw a lot of battles !

:laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

So I am not the only crazy old guy here! No joke, that stuff has something. It´s not only the memory.
I never got a Falcon as a kid because it was too expensive so I MUST HAVE one now! And when it is finished and like new, I triple the price!
As I said, I can bring back the original colors, can clean and polish that "glass" cockpit parts, remove old stickers without damage and fix them properly again with a new glue layer on the backside etc. etc.
When I get that BEAST, I make some before and after photos for you!
 
Please do send me pictures Tom. I will look for mine, I did have "blast" marks painted on mine. :laughing7: It should be on my computer here so I will look for it.
 
This wasn't Star Wars, but from the same period. Still have mine. Was alot of fun. My son's and I use to drive my crazy wife even crazier when we had the battles. Engine sounds as well as the weapons firing. :icon_thumleft:



-

Ha! I got the same from my dad as a birthday gift......... because he was so stupid and did n´t know the difference between THAT and Star Wars stuff :BangHead: :BangHead: :BangHead:

But that piece was funny! I liked the sound when it was moved around. Kenner was n´t able at this time to create something like this :tongue3:
 
Please do send me pictures Tom. I will look for mine, I did have "blast" marks painted on mine. :laughing7: It should be on my computer here so I will look for it.

-

I will do for sure!

I will also show you pics when I finally bought and build this one:



This will be the only non-vintage one in my collection! It is simply incredible!
 
I still have the Ewok village and the box.
 
Buddy, make sure you watch the part from inside the falcon form 8:00 !!! You will fall out of the wheel chair or get an heart attack!!! :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:
 
M Falcon a.webp M Falcon B.webp M Falcon C.webp M Falcon d.webp
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom