What's new

RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
country-music-lyrics-meme.webp

I am a Virginian, West Virginian and a Kentuckian, but I can't stand country music, lol! This is literally what every song contains.
 
Do you realize the amount of HOT chicks that do like it ? Just saying :dontknow:
 
Do you realize the amount of HOT chicks that do like it ? Just saying :dontknow:

Them hot chicks are nutjobs, lol! I can't stand the drinking, small town, girls, rivers, dogs, beer, trucks and beer stereotypes. I have a lot of bad memories growing up related to the stuff they glorify in their songs. I could die when they sing in a high pitched twangy accented voice, and they have no accent when the talk lol.
 
I think the glorification of whiskey is what gets me. I've witnessed what it can do to the human anatomy, and I hate how they make it seem normal and okay to be drunker than Otis Campbell
 
r241635_600x400_3-2.webpDYWYA3mVQAAsRYd.webp

Both my brother and I's crushes are NASCAR drivers. Hailie Deegan is my brothers favorite. (I like her too). At 18, she doesn't have many "good" (i.e revealing) pictures yet, but that'll change later on I'll bet. She actually wins races.

Natalie Decker (sigh) is my cup of tea. She can't drive worth a spit though. There's some good pics of her out there, but they are tasteful due to morals (fist pump - girl with morals). That's good for a 25 year old.

Danica Patrick can't be beat when it comes to pics though. I suppose this is why most of her fan base is guys, even after retirement.


I guess we don't have girl crushes for girls our ages because we only see them on TV, and whats better than NASCAR?
 
35es9y.webp
 
Last edited:
attachment doesn't work
 
At 16 I had a 66 Ford Falcon coupe. Navy blue. L-50's all the way around for summer tires.
===========
How the heck did you accomplish that on the front, straight axle ?
I had a 65 Galaxie and it was all I could do to stuff L60x15 in the rear and F60 in the front, even with "spacers" which turned out to be DANGEROUS !

For starters , I think my arms were bigger than my legs from cranking on the steering wheel...

Don't recall the model of Cragar rims /wheels anymore. They must have factored.
Rears rubbed eventually ,before the fronts.
A carload of friends and the right bump in the road...
 
Mornin' WD. Sorry to hear about struggles. Keep yer head up!


I was saved this morning from T-posts by a slow moving storm. Now I have to do $%^&*$@ algebra. I DESPISE, LOATHE, AND HATE ALGEBRA! I swear it is of the devil. I curse it's very existence!

View attachment 1731662

I took Algebra. Twice!

You have a choice. Work with your head ,or your hands/back.
I can tell you what wears out first , and pays less.

Anyways ,you get done with the fun stuff (Algebra) ;here's a country tune for ya to learn and sing when driving posts. (Y'all ain't got them posts done yet?:laughing7:)

 
=======
Whoa ! I don't know what to say ECS :icon_scratch: It does have 4 tires I guess and would beat walking.

View attachment 1731641
Every time it rained or there was high humidity, I would have to lift the rear hood, open the distributor cap, and wipe the points dry, which was almost daily during the Florida spring and summer.
They sure don't make them like that anymore! :laughing7:
I also had a Swedish SAAB, with a 3 cylinder engine that you had had to mix oil with the gas when filling up, the mileage was fantastic, and later I owned a 1961 British Racing Green Sunbeam Alpine with original British metric gauges and wire wheels.
 
Last edited:
Travelin through the "jungle".
Jungle was a term for hobo camp.
Did a place in/near your hometown have such a place?
Lots of lore and history around such train orientated doins.
The true stuff...Can beat the imagined lore.

“After the Civil War, the soldier went home, and there was nothing left,” says Linda Hughes, curator of the Hobo Museum in Britt. “So he grabbed whatever he could, got a hoe or a shovel, and took off on the road in search of work. These soldiers went from place to place, earning just enough money to go to the next spot. That’s how the hobo way of life started.”

Bums ,tramps, ho-boes/boys.

https://www.collectorsweekly.com/ar...sung-history-of-americas-hard-working-hoboes/
 
I took Algebra. Twice!

You have a choice. Work with your head ,or your hands/back.
I can tell you what wears out first , and pays less.

Anyways ,you get done with the fun stuff (Algebra) ;here's a country tune for ya to learn and sing when driving posts. (Y'all ain't got them posts done yet?:laughing7:)


Interestingly enough, I love working with my hands. It's the only thing I really know how to do. I hammered in 115+ t-posts in four days. As for the country song...
 
Interestingly enough, I love working with my hands. It's the only thing I really know how to do. I hammered in 115+ t-posts in four days. As for the country song...

O.K. anti-country.....
Here's another post driving option.
 
R.R. : Not sure you'll get the family to sing along...But there are beats to time with hammer blows.
 
Morning crew mates.

Glad you have reappeared Tom, thought maybe you were stuck in a galaxy far, far away!

I see the boys have their toys this morning. Cars, collectables, & girls.

Nothing like family drama WD.
Hope it all works out.
It wears on ya.

I'm going to do battle again with the paper dragon.
I would be getting ahead of this if the mailman would stop stuffing more in my mailbox!

I will be lurking....






Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk
 
R.R. : Not sure you'll get the family to sing along...But there are beats to time with hammer blows.

HA! My family don't sing nuthin'.


What I find hysterical, is the country bumpkins ( neighbors, etc. I don't fall for this stuff), will listen to this "country music" from artists who wear skinny jeans and make millions living in the city singing (pronounced sanging) stereotypical songs about Friday nights, small towns, whiskey and frisky girls. My mom listens to it, and I am looking for a cliff to jump off of, because every song is the same thing, with varying degrees of twang.
 
Morning crew mates.

I see the boys have their toys this morning. Cars, collectables, & girls.
Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk

Yes we do...Sometimes it ain't safe for the female kind to be on the RCT, but y'all are tough. If there are any problems, WD will kick by my tail, I'm sure of it.:laughing7:
 
Suck this Bees !:) They nailed me twice while mowing now....tonight its my turn :)!

 
View attachment 1731679

I am a Virginian, West Virginian and a Kentuckian, but I can't stand country music, lol! This is literally what every song contains.

You don't like Toby ,wow ? How about moving to the N.East for some brain dead/negative (anti everything) RAP .
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom