RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y'all talkin' about coffee again? You act as if it's a lifeline. :laughing7: I might change my tune in a few years.
======

Yep, I did not start out a coffee fan, but eventually it caught up with me :laughing7: Now days they even make coffee that tastes EXACTLY like Apple Crisp Pie !

======

Yep, I did not start out a coffee fan, but eventually it caught up with me :laughing7: Now days they even make coffee that tastes EXACTLY like Apple Crisp Pie !
Ooh that reminds me of a highlight to my day yesterday. We went to Der Dutchman and I had the apple crisp. It was delicious!

Now I am hungry Sis. :sadsmiley:

Apple Crisp pie AND Ice Cream.jpg

RR I had my first cup of coffee when I was 32....it was so strong I thought I was having a stroke or something. I start to pace around about 5 minutes after I finish a cup, so it works good for me. One small thing I enjoy every day now.

RR I had my first cup of coffee when I was 32....it was so strong I thought I was having a stroke or something. I start to pace around about 5 minutes after I finish a cup, so it works good for me. One small thing I enjoy every day now.
Bart...:laughing7::headbang::laughing9:
I'm seriously ROFL!
I'd be willing to bet that your first coffee was a Cuban!!
I remember when I made that mistake lol!

It was mike.....I still enjoy going to the cuban mart and sitting at there bench and sipping there little shots of espresso. They serve you at a walk up window and then you sit outside and discuss life. I cant speak spanish well but I can understand pretty good. They get fired up and it gets loud sometimes in the morn. It's a great Latin experience I've learned to embrace over the years. It's a lot different than Starbucks. I always get a guava and cream cheese pastry when I go cuban style. A little delight of the fl. Keys !!

Yep.. I'm fine... until The Viking wakes!!
She has told me time and time again to put my cents away.. pennies is incorrect!
Yeah, late last night, sitting in my lazy spot, I was playing with my loupe.
I don't remember setting that cent onto the power strip sitting next to my chair!
What a bad placement and me plugging the phone charger in.
The cent was positioned to touch the post on the plug and POW!!
Check this craziness out!
It welded that penny!
Now, I understand where some of the rainbow toning on cents comes from... electricity!
It rainbow toned that spot!
Crickey!
20190818_082637_HDR.jpg20190818_082657_HDR.jpg

You were ARC welding in your easy chair :icon_scratch: I bet that was a surprise.

My first attempt at wood burning. It sucks, but after all, it is my first.

DSC_0269.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back