What's new

Silver is Going Crazy!!

Sand Swinger

Hero Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2025
Messages
711
Reaction score
1,823
Golden Thread
0
Location
Maryland
Detector(s) used
White's Dual Field PI
Minelab Sovereign Elite, Minelab X-Terra Elite
Previously owned: Minelab Sovereign XS-2a Pro & XS-2 Pro,
Garrett ATPro & ACE 350,
Fisher 1220X, White's Coinmaster IV, Heathkit.
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Silver crossed $60/oz today and it’s now just a few cents away from hitting $61/oz. It's gonna be a wild ride!

1765312046437.webp
 
Upvote 0
Just let me know if ya want me to throw ya a bone.
We covered that already

I have one guy who will mail you anyting ya need.
$3000 minimum for order.
Gold silver platinum.
Silver below spot. (not gold plat but does have sales.)
All guaranteed.
Insured.

Eagles at spot or +1$ for retail friendly
Bars and rounds - spot minus -2$
90% junk silver at huge discount.... anywhere from 3-5 dollars back.
 
Im asking for a recent trade so I know what scale your trading on, whether your long term investing
That's great ARC....you da man !!
Now your just being sarcastic man.

I was commenting on YOUR " IM DA MAN comment spouting how gea some dude spending 1000 a month.

Even scrounge guys that are home remodelers buy $1000 a week every week from one pawn guy i know here in po-dunct.
 
Market closes in 7 minutes... and the re-opens in an hour overseas.

Of course... if you were on Kitco... you would know these things and be able to watch it.. heh
That's what you want us to think....that your watching it soon as it opens overseas. I could careless about watching the tiker tape because im not trading at that level....thats why I thought you like to watch it hour by hour....you state in this thread all you do is wach metal markets all the time....its your life you just said !! Are you trying to confuse me man....how much silver did you buy and trade today....what the f...k is your strategy??
 
That's what you want us to think....that your watching it soon as it opens overseas. I could careless about watching the tiker tape because im not trading at that level....thats why I thought you like to watch it hour by hour....you state in this thread all you do is wach metal markets all the time....its your life you just said !! Are you trying to confuse me man....how much silver did you buy and trade today....what the f...k is your strategy??
None.
Havent bought silver even recently. :)
Nor will i... unless its a stellar deal.
Btw... no strategy... just interest.
 
Last edited:
Now your just being sarcastic man.

I was commenting on YOUR " IM DA MAN comment spouting how gea some dude spending 1000 a month.

Even scrounge guys that are home remodelers buy $1000 a week every week from one pawn guy i know here in po-dunct.
Yup...again im just foolish, and your so ahead of us all....people wonder why im frustrated.
 
Now your just being sarcastic man.

I was commenting on YOUR " IM DA MAN comment spouting how gea some dude spending 1000 a month.

Even scrounge guys that are home remodelers buy $1000 a week every week from one pawn guy i know here in po-dunct.
OF course.... They prolly have stopped now or when it rose.
Like most. :)

I will have to ask that question tomorrow when i do my rounds to all the local shops.
 
Yup...again im just foolish, and your so ahead of us all....people wonder why im frustrated.
You have been frustrated with a lot it seems on here (Tnet in general) for some time now..
 
Nice BB, you got a really good deal, looks to be a bit less than "spot" but probably was a profit to the guy who sold to you, and looks like you're about ready to make a tidy profit yourself, lol. :silvertrophy:

I was just checking around some online dealers, I was seeing the Maples around $108ish, but that's always the "as low as" price if you buy a couple dozen, lol. If ya just buy 1, price is always higher. Saw some of the U.S. Mint Eagles for around $110, so looks like the Mint's price hike either hasn't yet gone into effect, or the dealer may have gotten them before the Mint jacked up the price. Obviously, if you buy from a private party, I wouldn't expect them to try to add a premium on top of spot like a dealer would do, so he could offer them to you a little below spot. He probably made a killing on the sale, if he bought those a year or two or three ago, lol.

So, let's recap. You got all 4 for $380, or $95 each, and you're selling them to a guy for $150 each. That guy is a very serious buyer and must really want those, lol. That's a per unit profit of $55 each, or $220 for the lot of 4. Not too shabby for a few hours work. You're happy, the seller to you is happy, the buyer you're selling to tomorrow is happy, looks like a Win-Win-Win all the way around. AND you'll be getting 2 free lunches out of the deal to boot. :icon_thumright:
Screenshot 2026-01-22 at 5.36.53 PM.webp
 

MARKET IS CLOSED​

(Will OPEN in 19 mins. )
Better watch man....... it MAY be when it starts....... the true RISE. :)
OR... the drop.
They may sell selll sellllllllllll
 
Now your just being sarcastic man.

I was commenting on YOUR " IM DA MAN comment spouting how gea some dude spending 1000 a month.

Even scrounge guys that are home remodelers buy $1000 a week every week from one pawn guy i know here in po-dunct.
What are you expecting me to say ARC.....good for you....you da man !! You know some people who trade 1000 a week and there poor folk ? What is the response your looking for ARC...as far as a response....I guess im supposed to think my investment (which I did not have to offer up) 1000 a month....which in all honesty was just my boss letting me prove a point, is just nothing in comparison to the world you shake in....uh but you haven't invested in silver, but its your life and all you do ?? I am not only frustrated with your comments....im very confused at how you make your silver investments if at all....so good for you....you da man !!
 
Better watch man....... it MAY be when it starts....... the true RISE. :)
OR... the drop.
They may sell selll sellllllllllll
Do they have a halftime show ?? Or a rum bar !! I need a f....ng drink !!
 
What are you expecting me to say ARC.....good for you....you da man !! You know some people who trade 1000 a week and there poor folk ? What is the response your looking for ARC...as far as a response....I guess im supposed to think my investment (which I did not have to offer up) 1000 a month....which in all honesty was just my boss letting me prove a point, is just nothing in comparison to the world you shake in....uh but you haven't invested in silver, but its your life and all you do ?? I am not only frustrated with your comments....im very confused at how you make your silver investments if at all....so good for you....you da man !!
They are not poor.
Just very hard workers... who make good money.
And smart.
Thinking about their retirements.
young guys... in 30'-40's... millennial's
Wished i would have done the same.
 
Last edited:

MARKET IS OPEN​

(Will CLOSE in 22 hrs. 59 mins. )
 
Actually I find it quite amazing that so many are doing this or that.
Breath it, in the blood and hardly ever whisper is spoken ever regarding any of it.

I know I basically do, I think about it, I buy it every opportunity, and handle it.

Really it doesn't matter what metal as long as I can generate a profit in the long run it works for me.
I've held some stuff for over 30 years, slowly liquidating some, turning the profit into more metals to produce more profit.
Bought this today, guaranteed 12 tons a year if I want them. Silver is in the futures.

Resized_imagejpeg_0(14).webp

Probably be in the $900 a ton range.
I don't buy from coin shops, nor online sites.

I did write my WHMIS license today, was a tad rushed. 93.3% average.
Didn't study, just common sense.
But that little bit of time saved me $508.50 on 10 gallons of Nitric acid for trucking charges.
 
Just so ya know...
$100 for silver is a BARGAIN... IMO.
I just dont have a lot of extra money to buy.
 
Last edited:
Ya know... people....
You can accumulate... cheaper through old coinage.
one dime...
One quarter....
One half dollar...
One dollar...
At a time.
 
Actually I find it quite amazing that so many are doing this or that.
Breath it, in the blood and hardly ever whisper is spoken ever regarding any of it.

I know I basically do, I think about it, I buy it every opportunity, and handle it.

Really it doesn't matter what metal as long as I can generate a profit in the long run it works for me.
I've held some stuff for over 30 years, slowly liquidating some, turning the profit into more metals to produce more profit.
Bought this today, guaranteed 12 tons a year if I want them. Silver is in the futures.

View attachment 2241861
Probably be in the $900 a ton range.
I don't buy from coin shops, nor online sites.

I did write my WHMIS license today, was a tad rushed. 93.3% average.
Didn't study, just common sense.
But that little bit of time saved me $508.50 on 10 gallons of Nitric acid for trucking charges.
Are those breakers ?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom