Sorry but my friends are here

Neogeo

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2009
Austin T.X.
I know this is not an artifact or really related to them.But this is the reason why I wanted to post this here.All of my friends post here and I want them to see it so I do not have to send tons of P.m.'s.....

To the point./.here it is....I have stage 4a throat Cancer,and I may not be posteing new finds for a while.The radiation and Chemo. will take it out of me....I plan to fight this thing and I plan on winning!But any of my friends that need my new # just P.m. me. Barry if you are still on this site...I need to talk to you my friend....If this has to be deleted because of it not being the proper subject,I understand fully.Thanx to all...NeoGeo...Frank

Upvote 0

GatorBoy

Gold Member
May 28, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
God bless you brother... you have my prayers as well.
You can do it.. you know you can.

The Grim Reaper

Gold Member
Apr 3, 2008
Southern Ohio
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am really sorry to hear that Frank. I hope you beat this and know that we will all be thinking about you. I know you won't feel like posting but please keep us updated if you can.

old digger

Gold Member
Jan 15, 2012
Montana
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I attest that I will faithfully keep you in my Prayers for a full recovery. Hang in there and be strong!

reddirt

Dec 22, 2008
Hang in there and fight hard. Its very possible to beat this disease. My mother is proof.......over 10 year cancer survivor. Prayers and good thoughts heading your way.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know this is not an artifact or really related to them.But this is the reason why I wanted to post this here.All of my friends post here and I want them to see it so I do not have to send tons of P.m.'s.....

To the point./.here it is....I have stage 4a throat Cancer,and I may not be posteing new finds for a while.The radiation and Chemo. will take it out of me....I plan to fight this thing and I plan on winning!But any of my friends that need my new # just P.m. me. Barry if you are still on this site...I need to talk to you my friend....If this has to be deleted because of it not being the proper subject,I understand fully.Thanx to all...NeoGeo...Frank

NeoGeo, exceptions can be made, your post can stay here. Wish you the best, having a fighting spirit is half the battle

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

rock

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2012
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Man that is terrible. I hate to hear that for anyone but it always worse when you know somebody that has something like what you have said of having. I hope it will go away with the treatment you are having done. I feel like you are one of the nicest people I have ever seen on these type of forums and I wish you and your family the best in this trying time in your life. rock

OP
OP
Neogeo

Neogeo

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2009
Austin T.X.
Thanx for all the kind words and thoughts.Its gonna be a fight for sure,But I have great friends and Family.(Both in person & online)I hope to get a few digs in before I start my treatments,I will keep ya updated.

jamey

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
wishing you well,enjoy reading your posts.looking forward to seeing many more.

unclemac

Gold Member
Oct 12, 2011
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
sorry to hear that, I have some experience with what you are going through...it is important to stay connected with what gives you pleasure and diversion....

eppingera

Aug 29, 2012
NeoGeo, you are right, it will be a fight for sure and an emotional roller coaster. Keep your spirits and your strength up and get plenty of rest throughout the treatments. In April I have made 6 years as a cancer survivor. It is possible. Question your doctors and get second and third opinions. You are your own best advocate. Good luck and God bless.

OP
OP
Neogeo

Neogeo

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2009
Austin T.X.
I am gonna win..I do not have a choice...I have awesome friends and Fam. and this wonderful lifestyle to lean on.

SCARFOOT

Mar 25, 2012
PA
Detector(s) used
AT PRO- ACE 350-Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
NeoGeo, although I am a green horn on this site, the brotherhood of man to man I would like to wish you a healthy fast recovery...Take care and Godspeed!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread