That first location is near present day Carpenter Oklahoma. Maps today pretty much match the map shown, so good luck. Growin up in Oklahoma, I heard a lot of treasure stories. 17 jackloads of gold buried in the Wichitas, sometimes by the Spanish but mostly by Jesse James. Cave With the Iron Door, mistakenly attributed to Belle Starr. May be something to that one, last sighted north of the Job Corps place and it was wooden, not iron. My son and I have been all over that country, and you can go check it out too. My son did locate some crosses or x's cut into rocks, but those were probably claim markers and not Spanish. I had a great uncle who spent a lot of time in the Devil's Canyon area searching for Bob Herrons' lost loot. I don't suppose he found it, cause the family had to pay for his funeral. SWOK, particularly the Wichitas, has dozens of treasure stories. Some has been found, but not by me, haha!