Detector(s) used
Polygragh and if needed sodium P
OP
OP
T

Twilla

Jun 21, 2006
dowser 501 said:
THat egg behind the heart in Twillas last photos. I cant find it in kenworthies books and have come across some recently. Thanks Max

Max,
Look on page 28 of Spanish Monuments &Trailmarkers to Treasure In The United States and you will see the "egg" rocks. It's not certain that the "egg" in my picture is really an egg rock since it has a face in it toward the bottom.

T

OP
OP
T

Twilla

Jun 21, 2006
Mike,
I was telling my friend today while we were taking a break from digging out the chair, about your lesson in light. I really enjoyed the pictures of the heart that you took at different angles and times. That was a terrific object lesson. The picture of the cross that Buddy posted, and the one you posted in your reply was another good object lesson. Thanks!
We found nothing after digging that chair seat out, but after working on another boulder that was just behind it, we decided it was too hot and too much work for one day! We have the second boulder about dug out but then we have to use a huge pry bar to get them out. We moved 3 boulders today!!!! I am so tired and achey that I was hoping it would be awhile before we go back, but it's looking like we may go back tomorrow. When we sat on the chair, if we looked straight ahead, there was just another short hill about 20' away. If we just sat there and looked around without moving our heads there was an unusual rock to the left, which would be more southerly. I'm sorry, I didn't get a picture of it today, but if we go back tomorrow I promise I will get one. Thank you again for your help.

T

MesaBuddy

Feb 8, 2006
AZ
Detector(s) used
gollum said:
MesaBuddy said:
O K Twilla , Whatever it is like I stated from my first missive this is/was not directed at you ;) reread my post I stated no more info to some people and I do not believe your name was involved ;) I stated I hope evryone reads this ( I did not say I hope Twilla reads this!!)
So tell me is this live or is it memorex??? And I "Tell peep's where my photo's come from
I have nothing to hide nothing to fear I pimp no books and am not looking for investors
This whole THing thing is a fun and "Happy" past time for me

Get It ?

And one thing I never do is post pics
Here's one I scanned that is dated 11/1977

It is right next door to Tumacacori Mission

Get It

May all the Treasure you seek be Yours

Buddy

Hey Buddy,

I can't believe I missed your pic!

I can tell you exactly where that picture was taken. Here is one taken from a little ways to the right of where yours was taken from!

Mike

Hey ya Mike so you know the area

Ever hear of Laura Shepley???

She spent many years looking for the goodies!!

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's a funny thing. Before EricWT's epic Special Forces night infiltration grabbing his bag of gold coins post, I had never really paid any attention to the area. I still haven't been there (going this Fall sometime). I know every inch of the area, though. All the time I have spent poring over this place, you could drop me off blindfolded and I could find my way anywhere! ;D ;D

He sent me some pics he never posted (I asked for them). Many of the pics show things that to this day, I have yet to see in any books, posts, or articles about the site. Since that crazy post, I have done more research on the area from about 10 miles south of the border to Tuscon, than any other area I have heard of. I can't tell you the number of books, the nights online, the hours on Google Earth and my TOPO Software, I have spent running down any minute detail I have heard or read about. Either the people who have been hunting this area (Camp Loco) have totally missed the boat, or they are all doing a great job at keeping it secret.

As great as the heart is, there are only two places in the US that I believe have that much of an enormous potential payoff. One place is NorthEastern Utah (Uintas), and this area SouthWest of Tuscon.

Mike

MesaBuddy

Feb 8, 2006
AZ
Detector(s) used
As great as the heart is, there are only two places in the US that I believe have that much of an enormous potential payoff. One place is NorthEastern Utah (Uintas), and this area SouthWest of Tuscon.

Mike

There are many many places left in AZ that have not even been searched yet

Lots of "Goodies" still left to be found , there are a quite a few areas north of here that keep calling

Err you mean East of Tucson to ;) and North ;D

Buddy ;D

OP
OP
T

Twilla

Jun 21, 2006
Okay guys,
Here are two pictures. One is of the "chair seat" shortly before we finally got the bugger out of there! The second one is from when you wanted us to sit in the chair, Mike, and look to see what we saw. As I said before, we couldn't see much straight ahead, but we didn't even have to turn our heads to see this slightly to the left. I tried to enlarge it so you could see that the "shoulders" are symmetrical on each side. The little knob on top is a rock placed up there and I guess the whole thing is about 20' tall. What do you think?

T

Attachments

• to the slight left from the chair, enlarged.jpg
    to the slight left from the chair, enlarged.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 932
  • chair seat just before we moved it out.jpg
    chair seat just before we moved it out.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 924

MesaBuddy

Feb 8, 2006
AZ
Detector(s) used
Looks like another cross carved into the rock , looks like an eagle to the right

Attachments

• index.jpg
    index.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 930
OP
OP
T

Twilla

Jun 21, 2006
Buddy,
I didn't see that cross, thank you for pointing it out! As I said before, I get so focused on seeing the obvious that I tend to not look for the subtle!
T

MesaBuddy

Feb 8, 2006
AZ
Detector(s) used
Your more than welcome , T , it seems like your puzzle is coming together , go up to where that cross is and let us know what you find could be another marker or sign and then again you might want to dig right under it (That is if there are no bends in the "Cross" itself

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is a very interesting rock formation. Do you have any other pics of what it looks like from the top. Like an aerial shot. A drawing would be fine. I can sort of see, but I can't tell if there other large stones on the other side as well.

Mike

OP
OP
T

Twilla

Jun 21, 2006
Mike,
I still haven't been able to get anything with satellite imaging downloaded on my computer that will work so I won't be able to sent you an aerial view of it but I will get pictures from all around it. I think the boulder with the cross in it that Buddy saw is a lot closer to the cross rock that we've been digging under than it looks but we'll get pictures as soon as we can. Thanks for your interest and help.

T

OP
OP
T

Twilla

Jun 21, 2006
MesaBuddy said:
Your more than welcome , T , it seems like your puzzle is coming together , go up to where that cross is and let us know what you find could be another marker or sign and then again you might want to dig right under it (That is if there are no bends in the "Cross" itself

Buddy,
We'll go get pictures of the whole formation for you guys as soon as we can. It won't be tomorrow but soon afterwards. I looked in everything I have but I can't find anything about a bend in a cross, is that similar to a damaged lobe in a heart? Thanks for all the help! Have a great weekend.

T

OP
OP
T

Twilla

Jun 21, 2006
Okay guys,
I am back from my camptrip and I'll be going back to the site soon. I will get pictures and check things out that you have suggested! Thanks again for everything.

T

OP
OP
T

Twilla

Jun 21, 2006
Hi guys!
I'm sorry I haven't gotten those pictures on here yet, but I swear I will! We haven't been able to get to our site for awhile and I will be gone again for the next few days, but as soon as I get back I should be able to get those pictures for you all.
By the way, did any of you get a letter about a "Chief Edward Dikko" dying and leaving money to his son, who wants to invest it, $8,500,000.00, here in America? If you did too you should know it is a scam. I checked him out when he sent it to me and it's a scam from Nigeria! All they want is for you to get them to America and for you to invest some $$$ Then they will come be your partner! HA! Happy hunting everyone!

T

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
=Twilla Okay, where is everybody? I've been hearing from several experts every day via the thread of private messaging and now all of a sudden, nobody is there! Is everything copasetic? I spelled that wrong didn't I?

Hi love, nah, following things closely, but have said my piece a while go, however hoping that you are right -l love rich friends.

Tropical Tramp

Colorado Bob

May 6, 2005
Hey PJ,
Been having a little problem with my E-mail.

Going out again tomorrow, everthing is looking good. Will be in touch with you this weekend so we can work out the final details.

The Principle Meridian and Baseline and Twn, R, sec. 28 are right on. We will change direction to 135 deg. due N. and stop at 1/2 Kilometer........Later...

Bob T.

OP
OP
T

Twilla

Jun 21, 2006
Hi guys,
Okay, we FINALLY got back to our site today and we got the pictures you thought would help us in our search Mike. It's been so long ago that you mentioned them that I might just add that the pictures are from all around the curious rock that we could see from the "chair". Before I go on I want to tell you that the little rock on top of the formation with symmetrical shoulders is in line with the pic I titled balancing rock 2 and then the pic titled balancing rock 3 all come together to form a triangle. While we were going up to get these pix for the forum we saw the "removable heart" and thought it was interesting enough to get pictures of it to send on. Again, we left from a totally different angle and on that trail out we saw the rock I titled, "is this another cross". The white rock was near that one. On our route out I stopped to take another picture of the bird that brought all this to our attention. I can only attach 6 pictures per post so I am going to post these and do another one......
T

Attachments

• Mike 1.jpg
    Mike 1.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 942
  • mike 2.jpg
    mike 2.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 936
  • mike 3.jpg
    mike 3.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 939
  • back of Mike\'s picture.jpg
    back of Mike\'s picture.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 958
  • balanced rock 2.jpg
    balanced rock 2.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 1,126
  • balanced rock 3.jpg
    balanced rock 3.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 1,040
OP
OP
T

Twilla

Jun 21, 2006
Me again,
It's too bad that the pictures come up out of order! These are the pictures of the removable heart I told you about and the white rock. The one picture I titled "Is this another cross" was SE of the white rock. Just in case it's pertinent, the triangle the three balancing rocks formed..............the point of it would be pointing across to the area where the "bed" is. Remember that is also where you thought the things from the "map" rock might be transposed in the natural terrain.
Also for goldenfleece, I looked at that rock where you thought there might be another heart and I couldn't find one. We were up there to get these pix during the hours of 11 to 1 so we would have the sun and shadows right too!
Thanks again guys for all your help.

T

Attachments

• heart in rock.jpg
    heart in rock.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 1,289
  • heart in rock.jpg
    heart in rock.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 908
  • heart in rock.jpg
    heart in rock.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 975
  • heart out of rock.jpg
    heart out of rock.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 1,028
  • is this another cross.jpg
    is this another cross.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 920
  • flat shiny white rock.jpg
    flat shiny white rock.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 913

djui5

Bronze Member
May 22, 2006
Mesa, AZ
Detector(s) used
None
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Heart in the rock could mean that the treasure is buried in one of the rock groupings, under some of those big rocks? Just a thought.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions