What's new

Sterling ,Sterling ,Sterling & Gold today !

Whydah

Bronze Member
Joined
Feb 24, 2010
Messages
1,080
Reaction score
1,917
Golden Thread
2
Location
New England
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 30-30 Minelab X Calibur 1000 MineLab Equinox 800 Garret Infinium Fisher CZ 21
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Took advantage the the mild weather today. I had spotted a couple of smaller beaches last week, that I wanted to take a peek at. Went to beach number one, with only a few coins, and a broken toe ring, I was out of there within a half hour, looked like someone beat me to it... A few scoop marks were still showing. Beach number 2 wasn't much better. I had a few coins all clad. No oldies there either... I jumped in the truck and on my way out, I saw a small dirt road that lead down to a very small beach area. The tide was on it's way out. Hey what the heck I'm here, might as well try it. Bang , fist coin was a mercury dime... woo hoo... within the first 25 minutes, I had 3 silvers and one of them was a nice antique wedding band ... By this time, I slowed to a snails pace, and started to overlap coils..... Bang, a nice 1904 Barber Quarter... Then another antique Sterling Ring with an (L) on the face.... Turned around and then a low tone....could it be? yes a nice Gold wedding band... OK now I knew this place was virgin... A couple more silvers and 2 more sterling rings and it was getting dark... Back at it tomorrow to see what I can salvage from that very small place.... Merry Christmas and Happy Hunting... DSCF0014.webpSterling Rings (4).webpSterling Rings (7).webpSterling Rings (8).webpSterling Rings (3).webpDSCF0016.webpSterling Rings (5).webpSterling Rings (11).webpSterling Rings (6).webpSterling Rings (9).webpSterling Rings (1).webp
 

Attachments

  • Sterling Rings (2).webp
    Sterling Rings (2).webp
    68 KB · Views: 184
Upvote 0
Nice... Can't wait to see what else you find there.
 
Congratulations on the nice finds... WTG
 
Looks like a good day = good finds and a good spot
hope you get some more :icon_thumright:
 
Three times the charm!!!
Strong work!!:thumbsup: Me likes the Gold!!

SnT
 
good luck on your return trip
 
Congrats on the silver and gold!
 
You see all that crusted silver..... then pop look at that gold.... sweet color. Another fine hunt.

Dew
 
Can't wait to get my feet wet again... gotta get back there soon...
 
It's really great to find a spot like that. Congrats on the silver and gold! :hello2:

Any inscription inside the ring?
 
It's really great to find a spot like that. Congrats on the silver and gold! :hello2:

Any inscription inside the ring?
Hi Joe, no inscriptions on any of them today...
 
good hunt!! congrats on the gold.
 
Nice haul buddy. I hope your return trip also yields some treasures. Good luck!!
 
Congrats on your finds, hope you are able to hammer this place and find some more silver and gold.
 
:icon_thumright:WTG,nice finds congrats,,I can see more finds from this spot,,HH:hello:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom