What's new

Stone map

Status
Not open for further replies.

cmenokla

Jr. Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2015
Messages
90
Reaction score
37
Golden Thread
0
Location
SE Oklahoma
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
20160912_160343.webp20160912_160728.webp20160912_160844 (1).webp20160912_160844 (1).webp20160912_161128.webp

Need help with this map... to me it looks like 3 hills, a water source like a creek, then 1 hill. on my property I have 3 hills to the west, a large creek, then 1 hill on the east. Unsure if Native American or what... Thank you:hello2: 20160912_155432.webp20160912_160255.webp20160912_160555.webp20160912_160916.webp
20160914_095823.webp
20160914_104955.webp
20160914_104433.webp
20160914_103210.webp
20160914_103901.webp
20160914_104557.webp
 

Attachments

  • 20160914_095748.webp
    20160914_095748.webp
    423 KB · Views: 295
Last edited:
Upvote 12
They even used the shadows to bring out a message. If you studied this you would begin to see the same thing that every one else can. Without that your not going too. It take a TRAINED EYE. Get it.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk[/QUOTE

Sooooo Very true my friend. Stones were the first books, and yes... even movies. The shadows would change certain carvings in these stones. For example: As the Ancestors were telling their stories, an Eagle or Bear would suddenly Appear. Ancient man would move the stone throughout the Shadows produced by Fire at nite. Stones like Gary were hafted to possible wooden or stone handles. As these Stones Danced throughout the shadows, Images Appeared as our Ancestors told stories. In the correct lighting conditions, the images of Eagles, Bear, etc could be viewed Flying or Running.
First motion pictures. In other words... Stone Movies
FB_IMG_1475302923649.webp
FB_IMG_1475302851525.webp
FB_IMG_1475302939636.webp
FB_IMG_1475302965349.webp
20161001_013322.webp
FB_IMG_1475302998548.webp

You non believers are missing out on major and facinating history.
 
This has turned into a Disney movie.:laughing7:
 
I've got an entire gravel pile I'm gonna go search through and see if the Knights Templar left any clues
 
Just more geofacts and an over active imagination..
 
I carved a name and a picture on a piece of soapstone when I was a kid. Lost it somewhere. Hope when someone finds it they think its a .map. Could do carbon dating on it and prove it is thousands of years old. That would prove it has to be a treasure clue. Lol

Sent from my SCH-S968C using Tapatalk
 
I'm just glad you two keep responding to these posts. This thread would have died on the first day. I want to believe but no one will give me anything of any value.
 
There should be a subforum for this most entertaining lark. "Zesty Threads" or something like that.

I have been sitting here reading this and laughing for at least an hour on a Saturday night. It's truly priceless.
 
If you guys do a little research you will find that not far from the place where her stones are found are some rune stone that are similar.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
 
Treasure Hunter you cut me off the other tread. I have some good information for it.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
 
Yea well I have been to the "rune stone" site and it's nothing like that piece of gravel
 
That not a piece of gravel

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
 
d3a1313ff24765df96e701b06c4c0ab4.jpg


Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
 
I know the rules very well Bob. Been here since 2008. Didn't call you a liar or threaten you or as far as I know cross the line. A majority of the people who have posted on this subject have stated what they believe it is and that's what a public forum is. I don't need the rules thrown in my face like I'm in kindergarten. Simply put like the rest have said I believe it to be a simple rock with nothing special to write home to momma about.
 
Last edited:
Treasure Hunter you cut me off the other tread. I have some good information for it.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
Bob, I cut you off before you got yourself banned....




_________________________Tapatalk Signature_________________________

DT2016
 
d3a1313ff24765df96e701b06c4c0ab4.jpg


Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
Bob, I have already told you the rule applies to members posting items as found when some members think they may have not have been found as in item had been bought, it has nothing to do with posting geofacts and calling them artifacts.

Nobody is questioning if the geofact was found....




_________________________Tapatalk Signature_________________________

DT2016
 
Last edited:
Treasure Hunter,
Look I know you guys don't know this stuff. You may think you do but I can tell you dont. I not cutting you or anyone else. That piece the other guy had was one of the best I've ever seen. If you would look at it again. Look at the eye part. It an apple from the song of Moses. In deuteronomy 32:10. The apple of his eye. It part of the clue. If you know anything about hunting this type of treasure .then you should know that the priest are the ones that set them up. This is a very old art that has been kept secret. Are you by chance a Free Mason or Sentinel or maybe Templar? If you were then you might have more insight to what I'm talking about. I'm dead serious about this I will not bow down to someone that hasn't a clue to what their commenting on. They just go with what they know and it's not this stuff. Just because they don't see where a stone has been worked don't mean it hasn't. I even offered you a sample of one. A piece you can hold in your hand. Then and only then you could see that I do know what I'm talking about. There is to much argumentative post to learn anything. So take my offer so we can get down to teaching these people something new. Some stones has a good and evil theme. Some just have measurement or a Bible verse as a clue. What have you got to lose. Thanks and God Bless you.
Bob

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
 
Bob, I have already told you the rule applies to members posting items as found when some members think they may have not have been found as in item was been bought, it has nothing to do with posting geofacts and calling them artifacts.

Nobody is questioning if the geofact was found....




_________________________Tapatalk Signature_________________________

DT2016
Is there a way to make a tread that someone can put this type of work on ? There is so much being lost to all the bickering. Thanks
Bob
Bob, I cut you off before you got yourself banned....




_________________________Tapatalk Signature_________________________

DT2016


Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
 
I know the rules very well Bob. Been here since 2008. Didn't call you a liar or threaten you or as far as I know cross the line. A majority of the people who have posted on this subject have stated what they believe it is and that's what a public forum is. I don't need the rules thrown in my face like I'm in kindergarten. Simply put like the rest have said I believe it to be a simple rock with nothing special to write home to momma about.
Hey Civil, that was not for you. So calm down.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
 
Treasure Hunter,
Look I know you guys don't know this stuff. You may think you do but I can tell you dont. I not cutting you or anyone else. That piece the other guy had was one of the best I've ever seen. If you would look at it again. Look at the eye part. It an apple from the song of Moses. In deuteronomy 32:10. The apple of his eye. It part of the clue. If you know anything about hunting this type of treasure .then you should know that the priest are the ones that set them up. This is a very old art that has been kept secret. Are you by chance a Free Mason or Sentinel or maybe Templar? If you were then you might have more insight to what I'm talking about. I'm dead serious about this I will not bow down to someone that hasn't a clue to what their commenting on. They just go with what they know and it's not this stuff. Just because they don't see where a stone has been worked don't mean it hasn't. I even offered you a sample of one. A piece you can hold in your hand. Then and only then you could see that I do know what I'm talking about. There is to much argumentative post to learn anything. So take my offer so we can get down to teaching these people something new. Some stones has a good and evil theme. Some just have measurement or a Bible verse as a clue. What have you got to lose. Thanks and God Bless you.
Bob

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

The 'apple eye' of that other piece was a natural inclusion. If you were a geologist you could explain, in a lot longer words all of the formations within that flint like stone. I know you know 'your stuff' but you don't seem to know stone/rock formations/make-up.
The napped off pieces have been 'worked', however, there is no-way that the person who napped it had the foresight to know that this natural inclusion was going to reveal itself in the correct area to become 'the eye'. Did it happen by accident, maybe, but then that points to a different conclusion about the intent of the person.
 
Last edited:
The 'apple eye' of that other piece was a natural inclusion. If you were a geologist you could explain, in a lot longer words all of the formations within that flint like stone. I know you know 'your stuff' but you don't seem to know stone/rock formations/make-up.
The napped off pieces have been 'worked', however, there is no-way that the person who napped it had the foresight to know that this natural inclusion was going to reveal itself in the correct area to become 'the eye'. Did it happen by accident, maybe, but then that points to a different conclusion about the intent of the person.
Just so you know this is my specialty along with a few other things. Do you know what piece I'm speaking of. The ones that did the work were far more experienced with stones than any geologist. They were masters of stone workings. They were able to shape a stone that not only looked good but could incorporate shadow symbols at different angles. With a name like your using. I would think you would have studied the Knights Templars. If you had then you would have an idea of what I'm talking about. Have you studied ancient works of art in stone. To me these are work of art. If you know the piece I'm talking about. If you really want to know this stuff. You need to forget the way your use to viewing a stone. What it's made of doesn't matter. I have every possible type of stone there is. I even have pieces made of glass. The whole thing is that these pieces were meant to look somewhat natural. They were not meant for you and i. They were for the order. This is nothing new. All though history this method has been used. They just perfected it. They used other things like painting and even China and metal. Anything they used they made it so that to the untrained eye it wouldn't be noticed. I've seen pottery pieces with amazing scene on them. It just looked like a piece of art. So keep your mind open and you will learn something truly amazing. May God open your eyes to this.
Bob

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom