What's new

Surfmaster p i

baywalker

Bronze Member
Joined
Aug 24, 2011
Messages
1,117
Reaction score
432
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southwest Florida
Detector(s) used
Garrett & Fisher
Minelab Excaliber II
Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Saw a surfmaster pi at a local pawn shop for $499. is that a good price? and is it a good machine?I don't really know if I nead it or not I allready have an excal and don't know what I will gainwith a pi.
 
Upvote 0
It's a good but older PI. I loved mine a lot. I paid $350 about 4 years ago....don't pay over $300...I suspect he has some bargaining room there.
 
i think a PI would be a good complement to the excal, if the price is right it could be another tool in the hunt
 
too much for a used one - I think i paid $499 - new in the 90's
usually you can find for under $300 used on ebay
 
with the gold fever and TV shows all detectors are selling for more than they should
 
Thanks for all the advice I will try for 300 as usual the t.net family has given me good direction.
 
With an excal, you don't need a PI unless you want it incase you need to send the excal for repair.:icon_thumright:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom