Diggummup, you do have to remember there are 10's of thousands of jobs that have been outsourced from the USA. This holds true in almost every industry, not just the ones mentioned above. It boils down to greed which is human nature. Make the most with spending the least to increase the bottom line. These companies also need to understand that to continue to use their services, we actually need money in ours to pay for it, plain and simple
Job search. Use every means possible, including past contacts and of course professional sites like Linked-in, or any other site that may be geared to your career path. In the transportation industry I use JOC.com and jobsinlogistics.com keep in mind, they may have openings is accounting and other areas that fit your skill sets
Interviewing skills. Stay sharp and alert and well spoken. Don't jump to answer a question, rather pause and let it soak in. This shows thought process. Never stutter, or hesitate in your speech, that means no ers, ems, or ahs
Most important of all, try and make a personal connection with the interviewer. Notice their surroundings, pictures, hints of hobbies etc. Just never, and I mean never look at a family picture and say "Is that your daughter?" Well, she's hot, "I mean she is really hot."
I found out that doesn't go over so well