Bigcypresshunter
Sapphire Member
- Joined
- Dec 15, 2004
- Messages
- 27,124
- Reaction score
- 3,351
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- South Florida
- Detector(s) used
- 70's Whites TM Amphibian, HH Pulse, Ace 250
- Primary Interest:
- Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
- #761
Thread Owner
My friend lives down the street from Tree Tops. Did you find anything on your property?Living in Davie and working in downtown Ft. Lauderdale I would be willing to do some research in Town if I can come along with my MD...for the glory. I know all the politicals that would be needed to get the right access. The history of my home is that of the 7 Isle of Sam Jones (Abiaka (a.k.a. Sam Jones) Was a powerful spiritual leader who used his "medicine" to stir Seminole warriors into a frenzy.). My wife and I own one of the last privately owned properties on the Oak Hammock.
If'n ya want to do the research yourself Ive got an extra bed and am a mean cook (as long as I am in Town...I travel often on weekends).
(equivoice@gmail.com)


I find gold on the beach every 3rd or 4th trip but its not gold coins. The Treasure Coast has gold coins. Its common knowlege that gold and silver will sink over the years and cannot be picked up with a metal detector. This is common knowlege. 






