Takoda, Tramp, Dusted

Dustedyou

Dec 27, 2012
Albuquerque
Detector(s) used
Gold Bug, Treasure finder. Gold Cube, Chisel, Hammer, Eye Loop.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting

gold tramp

Bronze Member
Dec 30, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Its getting warm out in the bush we had a 111 Saturday in the sun.
our pocket we are working is starting to play out, we got a couple more spots to chk before we leave the big mnt.

today I got to fix the handles and sharpen steel, I got slabed by a half bag of concrete sized rock, hit me in the shoulder and arm , so im healing for another day.
got lucky again and got away with minor injurys.

I got my site back up so chk it out bb mining company rocks and Art - home

You guys be snake safe out there weve seen 4 so far going to be a long hot one. HANDS N FEET SNAKES...... Oh yeah stay hydrated!!!!!
Good luck

DizzyDigger

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2012
Concrete, WA
Detector(s) used
Nokta FoRs Gold, a Gold Cube, 2 Keene Sluices and Lord only knows how many pans....not to mention a load of other gear my wife still doesn't know about!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Saw pics on your website Herb - is that a kit fox?

Yep, that be a Kit Fox...those critters are a PITA at times, but they're cute to watch.

gold tramp

Bronze Member
Dec 30, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Yeah FP a little desert fox, the one your talking about would sit next to the road home from the mine, he got so used to us he would pose like that, he is actualy about 20 foot away, would let us watch him for the longest no fear, J boy ran into some bighorns a while back got about 20 foot away from them, I might of already told you that ? oh well.

Went out this morning pocket hunting sampling the vein, day 22 on Big mnt prospect, the smoke was so bad I could hardly breathe there is another fire burning and we are getting the smoke.
found a spot to dig and sample but it had no values, got some pics of a juicy part of the vein we are working, this weekend we are going to drop down the hole and see if we can locate the pay zone, it changed again and we got to find it see what it looks like, so we know what to dig and what not.

Its back to prospecting hope to hit another lead before we head across the valley. heres a few pics this mornings dig, the shaft and vein, smokey valley.

till I get some gold for ya to look at.
good luck

View attachment 796673 View attachment 796677 View attachment 796675 View attachment 796674 View attachment 796680 View attachment 796676

Last edited:

Dustedyou

Dec 27, 2012
Albuquerque
Detector(s) used
Gold Bug, Treasure finder. Gold Cube, Chisel, Hammer, Eye Loop.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
stay safe and Hydrated!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread