TerryC is moving (has moved)!

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I am TerryC. Yes, I have been in Florida since Saturday. Yes, I will buy a large sailboat tomorrow. Yes, I will live on a sailboat again, as I did before moving out to AZ/CA. Yes, ALL are invited, as you were up at the RV! I will find my gold on a beach instead of the desert. The RV will stay in AZ and I will scoot up there on occasion, but my first love has been the sea and sailing. I am a much better sailor than Miner! Was out with Pat-Tekker-Cat on Hollywood Beach today. She found a nice little silver ring/with clear cut stone and I found a lady's silver bracelet. And some change. I have met about 50 Tnetters from west of the Ol' Muddy, now I will meet more from East of the Mississippi! I have not changed... only my venue! Terry Cieszki

TheRingFinder

Bronze Member
May 22, 2013
Minnesota
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab - E-Trac / Excalibur
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I might be heading down to Florida next year for vacation with the family, wouldn't mind sneaking in a little hunt with ya!!!!!

OP
OP
TerryC

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
good luck...at least the ocean can't burn down around you...
No, it can't, Don... but let me say this! I just came off my Prairie 32 (sailboat) about 6(?) years ago and sat on the dock. It was very windy and choppy at the Titusville Marina. The dock-hand, Dave could smell smoke. It was coming from the direction of my boat on C dock. He walked down C and yelled back that my boat was smoking. Yeah, right! I looked up and could see it was. We put out the fire that started under the cabin sole, where the dc wiring came up to the panel. The choppy water caused the wiring to fray and arc... starting a smoky fire. Moral of the story... KEEP ALERT! TTC

OP
OP
TerryC

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
hey bro...I am a desert rat...I go to the ocean and can't wait to get back to the mountains...

...sure hope you have a great time...find me some emeralds on the beach...

here is a giggle you might like...
military weapons failure - Bing Videos
Ha ha ha!HAAAA ha ha! I guess you can't get good service repair anywhere anymore! Looks like a "Ma Duece" but you know what it REALLY is? INTERNATIONAL LANGUAGE TRANSLATOR. When you use it, the fellow on the receiving end ALWAYS understands the message, no matter his country of origin!

GMD52

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2013
Lake Champlain, Vt.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Terry,

Best of luck in the move.....you've deserved a break in the drama of live, and may the gold you seek jump into your scoop. You are now living the dream that many of us have, but as of yet haven't figured out how to implement....all my best....Gary

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Good Luck and God Bless TC!!!! :occasion14:

HutSiteDigger

Silver Member
Nov 26, 2012
Stafford,Virginia
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1266x and a shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Best of luck on the sailboat Terry!! Don't pull a Captain Dan however from Forest Gump ;) - Good luck mate in your new chapter in life. :occasion14:

OP
OP
TerryC

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Terry,

Best of luck in the move.....you've deserved a break in the drama of live, and may the gold you seek jump into your scoop. You are now living the dream that many of us have, but as of yet haven't figured out how to implement....all my best....Gary
GMD.... Wanna know how to "enjoy" life as I am? Go get your head so screwed up in a country far, far away, that you still cannot sleep at night. And have degenerative disc disease so bad that the L3 to the S1 are screwed together with titanium. THAT is my life-after-work. Now, guys, STOP making this sound like a going-away party! I don't even plan on being at my own FUNERAL! Tim is dying, so he has agreed to "sit in" for me. I guarantee not even the brothers and sisters would know the diff! Thanks Terry and all. TTC

GMD52

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2013
Lake Champlain, Vt.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Terry,

Certainly didn't want to demean anything, and only wanted to wish you the best, we are of the same generation, and the era has been hard on all of us in different ways. You have paid more of a price, and I commend you for the fortitude and muscle to make the beast in all you do, and thank you, and appreciate your service to all of us......Gary

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's always a pleasure to meet a fellow t-netter! That water and waves beat me up pretty bad yesterday, I bout couldn't control that heavy scoop.
It'll be nice to have you hanging out with us here in Florida,(the shipwreck fellows put on one heck of a picnic around the Sabastion area every yr, you should enjoy that a lot!) We also have a nice treasure hunters club down here, everyone is real friendly. We show our finds, have contests, and raffles, picnics, Christmas party, and more!

Rest of you t-netters, come on down when you can! It's a BIG BEACH, and I can't detect it all! :laughing7:

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Best of luck in Florida and hope you have a large time. I went to the ocean one time down by Corpus just so I could camp on the beach. I believe I will stay in the mountains.

OP
OP
TerryC

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Best of luck in Florida and hope you have a large time. I went to the ocean one time down by Corpus just so I could camp on the beach. I believe I will stay in the mountains.
I don't blame you, RGINN. There is still air up there that has never been breathed before! Some pretty places in AZ but only SOME come close to the areas you take pictures of, my friend. Take care. TTC

OP
OP
TerryC

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Terry,

Certainly didn't want to demean anything, and only wanted to wish you the best, we are of the same generation, and the era has been hard on all of us in different ways. You have paid more of a price, and I commend you for the fortitude and muscle to make the beast in all you do, and thank you, and appreciate your service to all of us......Gary
Sorry... very sorry if my remarks came off as offensive. NOT AT ALL intended to demean. My remarks were a bad choice if you took them wrong. And thanks for the thanks. I did what my country asked of me. I got my first tnx at the wall in '93 from a fellow who was not yet born when I served. I am so glad that the tide has turned for the Vietnam vets. My hat comes off to ALL vets... all branches, all wars and peacetime service. But... please allow me to throw in a Semper Fi, my friend! Terry

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Terry, shoot me a pm and we can meet up sometime and hunt....

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

OP
OP
TerryC

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I will head down to the boat tomorrow and get a friend "Jerry" to help out with some cleaning so I can move in. The cockroaches on board are bigger than hummingbirds! If he will, I will be headed back down to the Hollywood (FL) area and shoot you a PM. My sleeping pills will take over in a few minutes so I must decline the PM tonight. Hopefully, we can link up within the next week... before I work on the boat in earnest! (shutting down internet ... now.) TTC

Although living in Orlando, I do make trips to south florida to hunt. I have a real good friend who lives in Ft Lauderdale.... My hunting partner Dave Spens and I have talked about it being time to head south to hunt again, cant do it this weekend, wife has family coming in town, but I am sure we will make a trip south real soon. I will give you a heads up...

Last edited by a moderator:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions