What's new

Thank you Hess gas station!

HistoryHunter22

Full Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2015
Messages
225
Reaction score
397
Golden Thread
0
Location
Cortland NY
Detector(s) used
Garrett ace 150, bounty hunter gold digger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1437771062.003937.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1437771096.906324.webp
 
Upvote 32
Love it! I usally only get wheats
 
You found yourself approx. = .82 cents :icon_thumleft:
 
Hey its my first silverish nickel leave me alone ahahahaha
 
Well done.
Me bud calls me this past afternoon, while albeit, The Kid is stuck in traffic. Only to reveal he got a 1941 quarter in change from MacD. Damnit!
Glad you got yours.
Peace ✌
 
Nice OD nickel
 
Stuff like that is always a nice surprise regardless of the value. Just a couple days ago I got a 1919-S Wheat penny in change
 
Nice! Congrats on your silver nickel!

I'm usually not that lucky! I Don't have coin star return tray luck either.
 
I got a '45-S today the conventional way. I dug mine !
 
More then one way to get an OD nickel, Sweet!!
 
GOOD OLE SMITH CORONA COUNTRY , YEARS AGO DELIVERED STYROFOAM BOXES TO THERE COMPANY FOR TYPE WRITERS. LONG TIME AGOOO. HEY HUNT22 NICE NICKLE .
 
Hey its my first silverish nickel leave me alone ahahahaha



Hey - My intentions were nothing but good!! You have a nickel worth .82 cents, that's 170% gain !!! Congrats
 
Nice OD nickel
 
Thank u all... I seen that thing drop in my hand an just the way it shined i knew it was old, wasnt expecting silver tho haha
 
Just a few days ago I got a 1940 Nickel in change... this time it's ironic that it was too EARLY for silver :BangHead:
 
Nice! I got a 1939 nickel in my change back yesterday. So close.
 
Nice score!!! - some of us are still waiting for there first OD nickel.
 
Nice! I got a 1939 nickel in my change back yesterday. So close.

Hopefully next one will be a 1943, good luck. I once got a roll of brand new shiny 1938 nickels at the bank back in 2013, I have to admit, I was sad that they weren't war nickels :)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom