What's new

THANKS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been studying hidden treasures for a few years now and wondering why they haven't been found yet.
..........we just look in the wrong places."


Uh, ok.

Sherlock Holmes needn't worry about any competition here.....
 
But yes you do. It's called a quid pro quo: This for that.

You've previously testified you don't have the funding and can't leave the country and will provide the coordinates once a deal is made for a percentage of the recovery.

Asking someone to invest their own money to recover a treasure for which you'll take a percentage is the very definition of wanting financial help. Fact.



You must be sick in the head, you just might.
Tell me what the person is going to invest:
* A plane ticket.
* A few hours to negotiate with the government.
* Get the prize by boat.
And that's with the chance to pocket millions of dollars in gold, or whatever else is there.
Suggestion for you.
WILL TREAT YOU. OK
 
You must be sick in the head, you just might.
Tell me what the person is going to invest:
* A plane ticket.
* A few hours to negotiate with the government.

This right here shows your absolute and complete naivety. Hop a plane to Bermuda, and after a "few hours" negotiating with the gov't and you'll be rich! Wow, just wow!

Assuming for just a moment the treasure is right there, all sitting nice and pretty in it's wooden chests adorned with the skull and crossbones, all ready to be hauled out of the cave, as anyone who's ever found a major lost treasure can attest, you'll be looking at years, if not decades long legal battles costing millions of dollars.

You'll be locked in legal battles with the gov't of where the treasure is located, the country from where the treasure originated, any insurance companies who originally insured the stolen shipments, any heirs to the estate(s) that originally owned the stolen treasures, any countries that lay claim to the treasure and in the end, you may, if you're lucky get a small finders fee.

But lets back the horse up. So far, the ONLY evidence you've provided, is literally someone else's picture you lifted off the internet and claimed there's gold somewhere in it.

Try harder. Do better.
 
Last edited:
This right here shows your absolute and complete naivety. Hop a plane to Bermuda, and after a "few hours" negotiating with the gov't and you'll be rich! Wow, just wow!

Assuming for just a moment the treasure is right there, all sitting nice and pretty in it's wooden chests adorned with the skull and crossbones, all ready to be hauled out of the cave, as anyone who's ever found a major lost treasure can attest, you'll be looking at years, if not decades long legal battles costing millions of dollars, with the gov't, any insurance companies who originally insured the stolen shipments, any heirs to the estate(s) that originally owned the stolen treasures and in the end, you may, if you're lucky get a small cut of it.

But lets back the horse up. So far, the ONLY evidence you've provided, is literally someone else's picture you lifted off the internet and claimed theirs gold somewhere in it.

Try harder.

You are absolutely right, I am happy to have met such a noble person.
You really are the best. show.
Thank you so much for enlightening me.
Now what do you think about getting back to your wonderful life?
And forget about me. OK
 
Treasury Rescue: I understand you are in Brazil..last I heard Brazil
allowed the citizens to come and go..so why have you not pursued
this treasure on your own?

Is there no one in Brazil willing to front you the money to make the
trip, a quick negotiation with the government, and then recover the
treasure yourself?
 
Treasury Rescue: I understand you are in Brazil..last I heard Brazil
allowed the citizens to come and go..so why have you not pursued
this treasure on your own?

Is there no one in Brazil willing to front you the money to make the
trip, a quick negotiation with the government, and then recover the
treasure yourself?


Good morning Mike.
Yes, you are right, Brazilian people can enter the US through certain types of visas. (Tourist, student, diplomatic, business).
But in this case the problem is not that, the problem is financial and language, because to make a rescue you have to go to EUA, be fluent in English and know the customs and who to talk to, which would be a 1 day for someone fluent, for me it would be a 1 year job.
And since I don't have the financial resources for that and I don't have the fluency of English, (to talk here I use google translate), I'm willing to split the prize I have with someone who can do this service.

Surely there must be, the big problem is finding people who believe, everyone I've talked to claims that this is lenda, but me, you and anyone who studied the subject knows it's real. Do you agree?
So I searched the internet and found this forum, which like in real life has the "foot in the ass", but also has honest, decent people who believe that life is not limited to the game they are forcing everyone to play.
I'm sure I'll find the right person, God in charge.


Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sede Nomini Tuo da Gloriam.
 
Last edited:
unsplash.webp
I'm wrong or there's a bunch of desperate vultures running after photographs on the internet to see if they can find the treasure's location.
It would be so much easier to partner with me and share the prize.
I'm very sad with so much greed of human beings, now I understand why they are blind to life, they don't deserve more than the contempt of luck.
 
Last edited:
View attachment 1940875
I'm wrong or there's a bunch of desperate vultures running after photographs on the internet to see if they can find the treasure's location.
It would be so much easier to partner with me and share the prize.
I'm very sad with so much greed of human beings, now I understand why they are blind to life, they don't deserve more than the contempt of luck.

Irony is not dead. You've appropriated others peoples photo's off the internet and declared they show where treasure is, all the while, having never even visited the sites depicted in the photos.

To date, you have showed no evidence of any treasure.

If you are looking for a partner, now's the time to put up some tangible evidence, it's the minimum requirement any potential partner is going to want to see.
 
Last edited:
Irony is not dead. You've appropriated others peoples photo's off the internet and declared they show where treasure is, all the while, having never even visited the sites depicted in the photos.

To date, you have showed no evidence of any treasure.

If you are looking for a partner, now's the time to put up some tangible evidence, it's the minimum requirement any potential partner is going to want to see.


photo.webp

So let's see.
As I said, if I could go to the places I wouldn't be here.
But I have artificial evidence (signs) in places where pirates have been, that's 99% more than you got in your entire life, so respect. OK
But do you want proof of a treasure, pay attention to this attached photo and let's see if you are able to locate the prize.
Good hunting.
 
What are we supposed to be looking at in this photo?

Again, not your photo. I've run the meta data on all your photo's, none of them are from the same place!

You are literally just posting random pictures you find from around the world!
 
What are we supposed to be looking at in this photo?

Again, not your photo. I've run the meta data on all your photo's, none of them are from the same place!

You are literally just posting random pictures you find from around the world!

photo.webp

See why you can't find anything?
You are arrogant, the owner of the truth and the only contribution you bring is pointing your finger, criticizing and saying that the photos are not mine. (If it's on the internet what's the problem with me looking at them, I'm sure you look at dozens every day).
I have nothing against you, but honestly you are a pain in the ass.
Take it and look at the point of the arrow, if you can't see it, I recommend visiting an ophthalmologist.
 
View attachment 1940893

Take it and look at the point of the arrow, if you can't see it, I recommend visiting an ophthalmologist.

A layer of rock is all it is, nothing more, nothing less. Which doesn't in any way indicate any treasure.

Plus, you conveniently dodged my biggest point, these pictures you are posting, aren't even from the same places, some of them are literally continents apart, you are literally just pulling random pictures.

Again, i ask, where is your evidence of treasure? Random pics from around the world aren't evidence of anything, they are only evidence that someone took pictures of some cool rock formations, nothing more.
 
A layer of rock is all it is, nothing more, nothing less. Which doesn't in any way indicate any treasure.

Plus, you conveniently dodged my biggest point, these pictures you are posting, aren't even from the same places, some of them are literally continents apart, you are literally just pulling random pictures.

Again, i ask, where is your evidence of treasure? Random pics from around the world aren't evidence of anything, they are only evidence that someone took pictures of some cool rock formations, nothing more.

photo2.webp

Sorry to ask but how old are you?
Maybe zooming in improves, the problem is that it loses quality.
But let's try. Just for God I don't send it all to ****.
 
View attachment 1940897

Sorry to ask but how old are you?
Maybe zooming in improves, the problem is that it loses quality.
But let's try. Just for God I don't send it all to ****.

More like you need a higher resolution computer and monitor, ditch that old Hewitt Packard Computer you have.

It's clearly a rock on my higher resolution monitor.

And again, how exactly is that evidence of treasure?

And for the 3rd time, you keep ducking the elephant in the room, the pictures you are posting are not from the same sites, some are literally continents apart.

These two photos are not from the same site, so one isn't proof of treasure for the other:

Click to enlarge:
costaricatreasure.webprock.webp
 
More like you need a higher resolution computer and monitor, ditch that old Hewitt Packard Computer you have.

It's clearly a rock on my higher resolution monitor.

And again, how exactly is that evidence of treasure?

And for the 3rd time, you keep ducking the elephant in the room, the pictures you are posting are not from the same sites, some are literally continents apart.

These two photos are not from the same site, so one isn't proof of treasure for the other:

Click to enlarge:
View attachment 1940906View attachment 1940907

As you can see I only have pictures, when you go on vacation you take pictures of the same place?... not right, so I only have one picture of each place.

The problem is not yours or my monitor, it's the concept you created in your mind, to solve this you need to go to the site in person.

I have mapped 5 treasures: In 2 different countries.

If you're not interested, let's leave it alone, someone will be willing to make the partnership and get the prize.

Maybe someone thinks about taking a vacation and enjoys and rescues the treasure, in the worst case if you don't find anything, at least you'll have a pirate story to tell your grandchildren.
 
I have mapped 5 treasures: In 2 different countries.
.

2 different countries? Actually, i've ran the meta data on all your pictures (including the ones you posted under your other member name) and i'm up to 6 different countries and three different oceans/seas, which is evidence you don't even know where some of these pictures were taken!
 
Last edited:
2 different countries? Actually, i've ran the meta data on all your pictures (including the ones you posted under your other member name) and i'm up to 6 different countries and three different oceans/seas, which is evidence you don't even know where some of these pictures were taken!


I'm talking about the ones I'm sure have something in their places.
I know exactly where each one was taken, I have the coordinates and I verified it via satellite.
 
Last edited:
Good luck out there. When you find something send pics.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom