What's new

THANKS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm talking about the ones I'm sure have something in their places.
I know exactly where each one was taken, I have the coordinates and I verified it via satellite.

You just got done saying the treasures were in 2 countries, when the pictures you posted are spread over 6 countries (and in every picture you posted from these six different countries, you said there was treasure there). That is evidence that you are not aware of the location of some of the pictures you are posting.

I have mapped 5 treasures: In 2 different countries
 
Last edited:
Good luck out there. When you find something send pics.

Thank you friend.
It will be encouraging for everyone, we need to look around and see that life is beautiful and deserves to be lived with love every day, God gives us prosperous life.
 
You just got done saying the treasures were in 2 countries, when the pictures are spread over 6 countries (and in every picture you posted from these six different countries, you said there was treasure there), so you don't know where they were all taken. Meta data is evidence that the pictures are spread over 6 countries, not two like you claim and since you testified that you didn't take the pictures and had never been to the sites, it means you don't know where they were all taken or you would have said 6 countries, not 2.


Idiot.webp

Darling I know very well.
I made this mess because I knew there would be people snooping around, I'm not a fool to leave you the original meta data, for you to console or cry, the meta data of the photos I changed. Hahahaha
 
View attachment 1940912

Darling I know very well.
I made this mess because I knew there would be people snooping around, I'm not a fool to leave you the original meta data, for you to console or cry, the meta data of the photos I changed. Hahahaha

No, Sorry bro, i was able on several of them to reverse image search for the originals thus I have the correct meta data. Nice attempt at a cover story though bro...
 
Thank you friend.
It will be encouraging for everyone, we need to look around and see that life is beautiful and deserves to be lived with love every day, God gives us prosperous life.


I agree 100%. All I need is the occasional old coin or button and dinner with my family to know God is great.
 
Ok, so back to the real topic at hand. Evidence.

Do you have any evidence that there is treasure in any of these 6 different countries you've posted pictures from? We keep getting off this topic and it's really the golden goose of all treasure hunts: Evidence.

So far, all we have are pictures, mostly of shorelines, from 6 different countries around the globe. Your testimony is that you haven't been to any of them in person.

To recap, here's some of your pictures you've posted, (some you've deleted and i didn't save them), all of these photo's you claimed there was or possibly was treasure there and most all of these are in different places and in different countries:

Click on individual pictures to enlarge:
1.
ap2.webp
2.
ap5.webp
3.
ap3.webp
4.
ap4.webp
5.
ap6.webp
6.
a6.webp
7.
costaricatreasure.webp
8.
rock.webp

Can you repost the one of the water cave you deleted within the last day? That too you indicated there was likely treasure in. I haven't run that one through meta or reverse searched it yet so it would be great help as we may actually be looking at 7 countries, not 6.
 
Last edited:
Is this the same guy who awhile back was posting pictures of a tidal rock with yellow coloured seaweed and telling everyone it was gold?

Sort of the same thing here that everyone was asking then; if he was close enough to take the photos how come he didn't just pick up the treasure himself.
 
Last edited:
Is this the same guy who awhile back was posting pictures of a tidal rock with yellow coloured seaweed and telling everyone it was gold?

Sort of the same thing here that everyone was asking then; if he was close enough to take the photos how come he didn't just pick up the treasure himself.

images (21).webp
 
Is this the same guy who awhile back was posting pictures of a tidal rock with yellow coloured seaweed and telling everyone it was gold?

Sort of the same thing here that everyone was asking then; if he was close enough to take the photos how come he didn't just pick up the treasure himself.

Yes, its the same guy, he went by Archeologist Partners back then. He has admitted though that he didn't take any of the pictures and has never traveled out of his home country to any of the sites pictured. He said he found the pictures online.
 
I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY SO MUCH CONTROVERSY. I'M NOT ASKING FOR ANYTHING, ON THE CONTRARY I'M OFFERING AND EVEN THERE IS SOMEBODY ANNOYS. BUT ONE THING IS CERTAIN WHEN SOMETHING IS DISTURBING PEOPLE CAN BE SURE IT IS ON THE RIGHT WAY. GOD IN COMMAND, THESE EVIL SPIRITS WILL NOT PREVAIL, THEY WILL BE DESTROYED BY THE LIGHT.
 
So God opened my eyes and showed me where to look, I found out that we are blind, everything is revealed, we just look in the wrong places.

But no he hasn't, as you haven't recovered anything yet to make this statement true. Once you recover the treasures then you can claim we were looking in the wrong places, but until you recover something, you are just as blind and looking in the wrong places too and nothing has been revealed yet as you haven't found anything yet.
 
I'M NOT ASKING FOR ANYTHING, ON THE CONTRARY I'M OFFERING

This is categorically and demonstrably false. With two different User ID's now, you've asked for partners, you've testified that you have no money, which means they will be funding the majority of the cost of the expedition, recovery and legal expenses. You aren't offering anything, it has to exist and be found before you can offer anything, which means they have to finance the majority of the expedition with no guarantee of anything being found.

You are playing some sort of word salad semantic game. Asking for a partner when you have no money = asking for someone to finance the expedition! There is no two ways around this.

If this expedition costs say, 1,000,000 dollars and nothing is found, you'll be on the hook for nothing, it will ALL be the partners loss as you have no money. So yes, you ARE de facto asking for money!
 
Last edited:
This is categorically and demonstrably false. With two different User ID's now, you've asked for partners, you've testified that you have no money, which means they will be funding the majority of the cost of the expedition, recovery and legal expenses. You aren't offering anything, it has to exist and be found before you can offer anything, which means they have to finance the majority of the expedition with no guarantee of anything being found.

You are playing some sort of word salad semantic game. Asking for a partner when you have no money = asking for someone to finance the expedition! There is no two ways around this.

If this expedition costs say, 1,000,000 dollars and nothing is found, you'll be on the hook for nothing, it will ALL be the partners loss as you have no money. So yes, you ARE de facto asking for money!

You're not an idiot, so I'm sure you're evil.

Because I have already said that the person who closes the partnership will spend a maximum of one plane ticket and 1 week of accommodation, negotiate with the local government and seek the prize.
DO YOU UNDERSTAND OR NEED TO DRAW?
 
How about those pics? You're just about done here...
 
Because I have already said that the person who closes the partnership will spend a maximum of one plane ticket and 1 week of accommodation, negotiate with the local government and seek the prize.
DO YOU UNDERSTAND OR NEED TO DRAW?

It's like beating a dead horse with you, you somehow think if you keep repeating it, it makes it true. We discussed this back on page 3, you have no idea of the enormous exploratory, recovery and legal costs, but looking at other substantial treasures found the world over, it'll easy run into the hundreds of thousands if not millions of dollars in costs.

If it was just a plane ticket and a stroll on the beach to a cave and a couple hour working lunch with the President to secure a deal, you'd be on the next flight!

But back to that evidence, you keep dodging that one. Six countries now you've posted pictures from claiming there's likely treasure there.

What other evidence do you bring to the table? If you can't answer these simple questions, you'll never find a partner. A minimum expectation of anyone wanting to invest in this expedition is concrete, hard evidence, not pictures you found off the internet and a statement that "God opened your eyes and showed you where to look". What else you got?
 
Last edited:
It's like beating a dead horse with you, you somehow think if you keep repeating it, it makes it true. We discussed this back on page 3, you have no idea of the enormous exploratory, recovery and legal costs, but looking at other substantial treasures found the world over, it'll easy run into the hundreds of thousands if not millions of dollars in costs.

If it was just a plane ticket and a stroll on the beach to a cave and a couple hour working lunch with the President to secure a deal, you'd be on the next flight!

But back to that evidence, you keep dodging that one. Six countries now you've posted pictures from claiming there's likely treasure there.

What other evidence do you bring to the table? If you can't answer these simple questions, you'll never find a partner. A minimum expectation of anyone wanting to invest in this expedition is concrete, hard evidence, not pictures you found off the internet and a statement that "God opened your eyes and showed you where to look". What else you got?

You're putting words in my mouth and posting pictures here that I didn't post on this profile. I only posted 2 photos here and it is in these 2 that I am proposing the partnership. So stop being evil. If you are interested, come to the game with honor and not mind games. OK
 
You're putting words in my mouth and posting pictures here that I didn't post on this profile. I only posted 2 photos here and it is in these 2 that I am proposing the partnership. So stop being evil. If you are interested, come to the game with honor and not mind games. OK

You testified just a few pages ago that you were the creator of the old profile Acheologist Partners, but lost the password. So again, you're just playing games, you admitted these two profiles are one in the same person, that's all that matters, doesn't matter that it's spread over two profiles, it's both you, your words and posts in both.

You sure do like to mansplain....
 
You're putting words in my mouth and posting pictures here that I didn't post on this profile. I only posted 2 photos here and it is in these 2 that I am proposing the partnership. So stop being evil. If you are interested, come to the game with honor and not mind games. OK

I have some old emails from a very wealthy Nigerian prince. I went ahead and sent him your email address. Hope you don't mind. He'll be in touch soon!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom