What's new

THANKS

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 1940933

View attachment 1940934

These are 2 places that have the prize that is on the table.

You remind of RogerRantz. Anyone remember him? He kept posting the same photo's ad nauseum like they were evidence of something.

Heres the facts of those two photo's that we know:

1. You found them on the net, you did not take them yourself
2. You have never been to any of the places in the pictures you have posted
3. One appears to be of a shoreline, another appears to be of a weathered, layered rock formation.

If you have some actual concrete evidence that indicates there is any treasure nearby them, please, we'd like to see it.
 
Well God showed that feller where to find all that treasure. Funny thing...God knows I love finding treasure. I was just talking to him this morning and he didn't mention anything about it to me.
 
You remind of RogerRantz. Anyone remember him? He kept posting the same photo's ad nauseum like they were evidence of something.

Heres the facts of those two photo's that we know:

1. You found them on the net, you did not take them yourself
2. You have never been to any of the places in the pictures you have posted
3. One appears to be of a shoreline, another appears to be of a weathered, layered rock formation.

If you have some actual concrete evidence that indicates there is any treasure nearby them, please, we'd like to see it.




I'm starting to think that you are someone (employee) of the US government, or some department that has the job of smothering every idea or initiative where one of the people gets money and power.
That's why your desperation in wanting to disqualify me.
I ONLY HAVE THE FOLLOWING TO TELL YOU:
I WILL WIN WITH THE POWER OF GOD...THESE TREASURES BELONG TO ME AND SOON I WILL BE IN THE BIG GAME.
SO YOU OR WHOM YOU SPONSOR BETTER COME TO TRADE NOW... AFTER I FIND THE AWARDS, THE CONVERSATION WILL BE DIFFERENT. UNDERSTAND FRIEND.

THE BELL RINGED, THERE'S NO TURNING.
ACCEPT THAT IT HURTS LESS FRIEND.
 
Last edited:
ONE MORE DETAIL:
IT'S NO USE CALLING YOUR FRIENDS TO HELP DISQUALIFY ME.
YOU ARE OF THE EVIL AND WILL BE DESTROYED BY THE LIGHT.
CHANGE WHILE YOU HAVE TIME, THE BELL RINGED.
 
I WILL WIN WITH THE POWER OF GOD...THESE TREASURES BELONG TO ME AND SOON I WILL BE IN THE BIG GAME.

Says the guy who can't even swing a plane ticket and is on here groveling for an investor.

IT'S NO USE CALLING YOUR FRIENDS TO HELP DISQUALIFY ME.

I don't need help, you disqualified yourself with your own testimony and lack of evidence.

YOU ARE OF THE EVIL AND WILL BE DESTROYED BY THE LIGHT.

Interesting, all i've ever done is point out your own testimony and ask for further evidence, same thing any investor will ask, and all you've done is call people evil and names rather then provide any evidence.
 
Says the guy who can't even swing a plane ticket and is on here groveling for an investor.


I don't need help, you disqualified yourself with your own testimony and lack of evidence.

Interesting, all i've ever done is point out your own testimony and ask for further evidence, same thing any investor will ask, and all you've done is call people evil and names rather then provide any evidence.

You know I even understand the FEAR you have, because you must know that in a place like this there can be 300 tons of gold. Imagine a new player in the game, all cards will be re-dealt and that you cannot let happen.

THEREFORE THIS DESPERATION TO DISQUALIFY ME.

But there is no going back, with or without a partner, these treasures belong to me and one day I will reach them with God in charge.

And you and your sponsor know that, just with the gold I know where it is, I can finance a "Good Revolution" in any country.

So, stop being stupid and come to the game, the bets are open, let's negotiate.

We have one more prize on the table,, another place where there is treasure is on the table.

photo.webp
For you to situate yourself on the reality of what is on the table, there is another place on the table where there is a treasure, but in this place there is a problem, you will have to negotiate with Maduro. (Have you ever wondered if Maduro suspects he has tons of gold hidden in a cave right in his beard?, he goes crazy. kkkk)
 
Last edited:
Well friends, let's update.
Some people want proof, fine, it makes sense.
I'm not here to play or occupy anyone's time, let alone waste mine.

To put an end to this partner story, I'm going to prove the prize in one of the locations with a photo.

But now the stakes have gone up on the table, I'm not going to let the person go alone to recover the prize, I'm going to be with them.

So, THE PROPOSAL SEASON IS OPEN, I'm receiving them all BY E-MAIL and I'll analyze it patiently and with the best proposal, let's sit down, do the documentation and together get this prize for this photo.

WE WILL MAKE A GREAT DONATION FOR THIS SITE AFTER SEEKING THE PRIZE.

Photo.webp



Non nobis Domine, non nobis, seat of Gloriam's Nomini Tuo.
 
Last edited:
Well friends, let's update.
Some people want proof, fine, it makes sense.
I'm not here to play or occupy anyone's time, let alone waste mine.

To put an end to this partner story, I'm going to prove the prize in one of the locations with a photo.

But now the stakes have gone up on the table, I'm not going to let the person go alone to recover the prize, I'm going to be with them.

So, THE PROPOSAL SEASON IS OPEN, I'm receiving them all BY E-MAIL and I'll analyze it patiently and with the best proposal, let's sit down, do the documentation and together get this prize for this photo.

WE WILL MAKE A GREAT DONATION FOR THIS SITE AFTER SEEKING THE PRIZE.

attachment.php




Non nobis Domine, non nobis, seat of Gloriam's Nomini Tuo.

You may not come to this site and solicit funds for a treasure hunt. I appreciate your faith but you need to also keep religion out of your post and the same goes for politics. Just saying
 
Mr. Treasury Rescue: I AM the current owner of the Brooklyn Bridge in New York. I would like to make an offer to you since you are going to be very wealthy soon. I need to liquify some of my current investments...interested??
 
ONE MORE DETAIL:
IT'S NO USE CALLING YOUR FRIENDS TO HELP DISQUALIFY ME.
YOU ARE OF THE EVIL AND WILL BE DESTROYED BY THE LIGHT.
CHANGE WHILE YOU HAVE TIME, THE BELL RINGED.

I say Arggggggggggg. Go back read the rules to this site and once you have done that you may start a new thread adhering to the rules. To much to moderate out.
attachment.php
 

Attachments

  • s-l1600.webp
    s-l1600.webp
    137 KB · Views: 117
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom