What's new

THANKS

Status
Not open for further replies.
You didn't bother me, but you are making claims and looking for potential partners and a partner isn't just going to invest money without asking lots of questions and asking questions that are a lot harder then i'm asking. So i was wondering since you've never even been there, and you didn't take the picture, how you know anything at all is there?
 
You didn't bother me, but you are making claims and looking for potential partners and a partner isn't just going to invest money without asking lots of questions and asking questions that are a lot harder then i'm asking. So i was wondering since you've never even been there, and you didn't take the picture, how you know anything at all is there?

By brands friend.
I found registration of these marks in historical documents.
So I ask:
What would this be doing on rocks where there are caves?
Logical deduction:
There's something hidden in this location.

Do you agree?
 
What marks? You've never been there and the picture is too far away and blurry to make out any marks?
 
Reading this thread I get the feeling that this is a road we've been
down before, and in the not too distant past.

TR, you're laying out contract terms over nothing more than a
blurry image?

Your faith or religion is not relevant..physical facts are. You've got
a blurry image that includes what appears to be the entrance to a
cave. There are millions of caves all over the planet..what makes you
think this one holds treasure? People willing to invest the kind of money
needed for a venture like this aren't going to accept "God told me" as
sufficient proof.
 
Do you agree?

Not without further evidence and visiting the site. Did you ever find the treasure you thought was in Arizona or the Treasure you thought was in Bermuda?
 
Reading this thread I get the feeling that this is a road we've been
down before, and in the not too distant past.

TR, you're laying out contract terms over nothing more than a
blurry image?

Your faith or religion is not relevant..physical facts are. You've got
a blurry image that includes what appears to be the entrance to a
cave. There are millions of caves all over the planet..what makes you
think this one holds treasure? People willing to invest the kind of money
needed for a venture like this aren't going to accept "God told me" as
sufficient proof.



Alright friend.
You're absolutely right, I'm sorry to have bothered you.


Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sede Nomini Tuo da Gloriam.
 
View attachment 1940723

A cutout of the location on the left.

Lets just agree for a moment thats a "face", how does that indicate any treasure? You said you compared it to marks in historical documents, what marks? A non descript face that is just the result of pareidolia isn't going to allow you to compare it to any historical documents.

Why did you start a new profile? You were formerly Archeologist Partners on here.

Did you ever find the Treasure you thought was in Bermuda and in Arizona, those too you never had been to the site and were looking for partners to finance those too.
 
Lets just agree for a moment thats a "face", how does that indicate any treasure? You said you compared it to marks in historical documents, what marks? A non descript face that is just the result of pareidolia isn't going to allow you to compare it to any historical documents.

Why did you start a new profile? You were formerly Archeologist Partners on here.

Did you ever find the Treasure you thought was in Bermuda and in Arizona, those too you never had been to the site and were looking for partners to finance those too.

I lost the access password, so create this new one.
and everything I said in the other I keep saying.
But my focus is on this location now, it's easier and closer to the US.
I have other locations, but I need to rescue the first one to capitalize on.
Did you understand?
 
Proceed with caution folks, this guy was on here a year or so ago making the same claims, only in Arizona and Bermuda under a different user ID. Those claims too he had never been to the sites and was looking for financial backing. I ran the meta data on his old photo's vs the recent photo's he posted and they are a match in so far as they were posted from the same computer (though they aren't his photo's, he posted them from his computer, thus the matching meta data). His previous ID was "Archeological Partners". The photo's aren't his, he previously admitted he had just found them off the net.

Also, in his previous posts, he had claimed he owned an "archeological recovery" business. No mention of that this time though.
 
Last edited:
Proceed with caution folks, this guy was on here a year or so ago making the same claims, only in Arizona and Bermuda under a different user ID. Those claims too he had never been to the sites and was looking for financial backing. I ran the meta data on his old photo's vs the new photo's he posted and they are a match. His previous ID was "Archeological Partners".

What do you not understand? "FRIEND"

I asked for something (financial support) for you or someone else...if I did, prove it.
I have some places that 99% indicate there is something hidden and as I live far from these places I am looking for someone honest to partner with.

You must surely be a lonely, frustrated, and unloved old man to see only the negative things in the world.

Give your life to God and be a little better....it will do you a lot of good. Here's the tip. "FRIEND"
 
Last edited:
What do you not understand? "FRIEND"
"

What i clearly understand is that you have no investment capital, have never been to any of the sites you are claiming treasure is at, are using other peoples pictures you found on the net and trying to gain financial backing/partnerships with evidence that is, in my opinion, the least credible and coherent that i have ever seen in my 5 years on Tnet. And thats putting it in a nice, compliant with Tnet rules way, so that it won't get me in trouble with the mods.
 
What i clearly understand is that you have no investment capital, have never been to any of the sites you are claiming treasure is at, are using other peoples pictures you found on the net and trying to gain financial backing/partnerships with evidence that is, in my opinion, the least credible and coherent that i have ever seen in my 5 years on Tnet. And thats putting it in a nice, compliant with Tnet rules way, so that it won't get me in trouble with the mods.

You finally understood and I let go of what you think or don't think.
God bless you.
 
Taking other peoples random pictures off the net and saying "there's treasure there" isn't buying you any credibility....fyi...
 
Last edited:
Taking other peoples random pictures off the net and saying "there's treasure there" isn't buying you any credibility....fyi...

This is your opinion, which honestly is worth less than my dog's bark, it at least helps and doesn't get in the way.
 
ATTENTION
If someone really has a real interest and is not a frustrated and unloved old man, just call me that I have a real interest in making a partnership to rescue 3 treasures.
When I'm sure of this person's indole, I'll pass the coordinates.
I don't want money or financial help, I just want my share of the deal after the treasure is rescued.
 
Reading this thread I get the feeling that this is a road we've been
down before, and in the not too distant past.

GoDeep: You were formerly Archeologist Partners on here.

Knew it. Great work GD...:occasion14:

Now we're chasing a cave from a Google Earth image, and it's
somewhere on the planet.


​



TR: I just want my share of the deal after the treasure is rescued.

Ever see the movie: "Treasure of the Sierra Madre"?
 
ATTENTION
When I'm sure of this person's indole, I'll pass the coordinates.
I don't want money or financial help, I just want my share of the deal after the treasure is rescued.

But yes you do. It's called a quid pro quo: This for that.

You've previously testified you don't have the funding and can't leave the country and will provide the coordinates once a deal is made for a percentage of the recovery.

Asking someone to invest their own money to recover a treasure for which you'll take a percentage is the very definition of wanting financial help. Fact.
 
Last edited:
Also, i just noticed you deleted the picture you originally posted, so to keep the record accurate and intact, I saved it before you deleted it:

Click to enlarge:
costaricatreasure.webp
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom