Status
Not open for further replies.

somehiker

Silver Member
May 1, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hal and SM;
Spent my time in the air last trip down reading Dan Brown's "The Lost Symbol".
Fiction of course, but a good read nonetheless.
Waltz a Jewish Mason ? Was wondering if that was where this was headed.
And toward the Illuminati.
I guess I'll have to pick it up and finish it.

Regards:SH.

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona
Calalus

Hello Mr. Croves,

Have you ever read a fascinating little book that was written by a gentleman named James H. Tevis? Tevis was among other things an adventurer who spent a great deal of time in Arizona. The book, "Arizona in the 50`s" is a read on life in those days and his interaction with the Apache`s and others. Of importance is his relationship with an Apache chief named Esconolea. Pages 130-137 are of particular importance. On page 132 he references the use of broad-bladed hatchets. Those hatchets open up another gate that takes you to a different time and a different place.

A time and place where Emil Haury, a graduate student at the time, help discredit the most important discovery in the history of America. And for that there are those who know the discovery is the real deal and are eternally grateful for his efforts.

But what has this to do with Jacob coming to Arizona. Perhaps one of the reasons was he was coming home. I doubt if there is any one reason why Jacob came to Arizona and why he stayed. Seems human beings are too complicated to be put is such silo`s. Maybe it is better to say the rose simply blooms, who really knows why. Believe the Latin and Greek origins of rose takes you to the word Rhoda.

Did not mean to hijack your thread. Look forward to reading what your research has revealed.

Starman

Hal,

Starman is leading you down the road to Calalus, and the Tucson Artifacts. If you want to learn more, just go to The LDM Forum and do a search for those key words. I have already been down that road, and found it lacking in common sense.

That story is an unproven, discredited theory.

Starman, Ben, Late......whatever,

When someone denigrates a highly regarded man, such as Emil Haury, one would hope that they have some some kind of background or fieldwork to make his comments carry some weight/truthfulness. You have never provided more than a number of erroneous "facts" based on discredited studies.

James Tevis wrote a very interesting book. If you read through his comments completely, you could come to the conclusion that he was talking about the people of Calalus. On the other hand, you could assume they were talking about the invasion of the Spaniards, which is well documented and accepted fact.

Page 132...."Behind this vast army came a great number of people in charge of priests. They settled along all the watercourses, building forts and churches. In the mountains they also built furnaces and melted the rocks like water."

This is the point where common sense should come into play. Keep reading and you will understand what I mean by that.

Anyone familiar with the history of Mexico will have no trouble understanding that Tevis was writing about the Spanish.

Good luck,

Joe Ribaudo

Last edited:
OP
OP
Hal Croves

Hal Croves

Silver Member
Sep 25, 2010
somehiker
I think that you are missing the point. The life of Jacob Walzer was far less "conspiratorial" and "theatrical" than you are implying. If Walzer was a Mason, and he may have been, he certainly does not appear to have lived by it's virtues. But gold can change people. Walzer's story (I believe) is fascinating and full of mystery, but I don't see it rising to the level of a Dan Brown book or involving the Illuminati.

There is a great story here, about the Dutchman. I don't need to be the one to tell it, but I would like it told. And accurately. This is what makes TNet so awesome. Most books are outdated in a very short time, but being able to follow a conversation in real time and having the option to contribute, even with insignificant scraps of information, is brilliant... and probably the future of publishing.

starman,
I honestly do not have the mental capacity to understand time portals, or time travel, or what exactly Walzer would have been coming home to. I can tell you that Walzer was quite human (perfectly imperfect) and traveled a great deal by sluggish ship.

Will you share the names of the two visitors?

Last edited:

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona
Hal,

I have serious doubts that "Starmaster" will ever divulge those names to anyone. You see, once you provide names or historical "facts", you open the door to people who will research those names or "facts". In other words.....daylight.

One of the reasons you don't understand where he is going with Jacob Waltz or Walzer if you like, is because Waltz was actually a gatekeeper. He was sent to the Superstitions to guard the treasure/library. Of course all of that has been moved to a small museum in Africa, so don't get too excited.

Good luck making any sense out of this story. Other than Starman, I doubt there are many others who have really looked into this story, besides Paul and myself.:dontknow:

Take care,

Joe

OP
OP
Hal Croves

Hal Croves

Silver Member
Sep 25, 2010
cactusjumper,
I would love to see the Dutchman's story end with some strange, supernatural twist, but I simply don't believe that it happened that way. When the truth is finally known, I think that Walzer's story (pre-America) is going to prove to be intriguing, but rather sad. Not unlike his time in Arizona Territory. The key here is to identify the year that Walzer left Europe for South Africa, Australia, and New Zealand. That date will explain everything. Barnard writes that it was in 1836, but I am not convinced. It just seems too early. If Barnard is correct, I have Walzer in New Zealand (possibly Austrailia) sometime between 1854 and 1860(1).

Credo quia absurdum

starman,
What good does it do to share that story while intentionally holding back facts that would confirm it? It makes little sense.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Hal Croves

Hal Croves

Silver Member
Sep 25, 2010
cactusjumper,
By "sad" I mean tragic. Death seems to have followed Walzer as in this early example.

"Ship Richard Alsop, Watlington, Havre June 6, in ballast to Thomas James. Was in company for several days after leaving Havre with ship New Orleans: saw her last on 18th June at 6 a.m. in lat 43, lon. 63."
New York Daily Tribune July 16, 1861

"Ship New Orleans, Rich. Havre June 6, mdse. and 309 pass. to W.T. Frost. June 29, lat 43 35, lon. 49, saw an iceberg. Four infants died on the voyage."
New York Daily Tribune July 17, 1861

Just little facts but together they tell a great story. Walzer leaving France, sailing steerage to New York, seeing an iceberg and arriving with four less passengers then when they started.

The New Orleans was built in 1854, in New York by W.H. Webb. It had two decks and was constructed of oak with copper fast (applied in 1857). 924 tons with dimensions 160' x 35' x 21'. Captained by J.C. Rich.

View attachment 737644
The Imperial Yacht La Reine Hortense, Le Havre (1856)
MET

View attachment 737646
[SIZE=-1]Joseph Morlent, Album du voyage au Havre et aux environs (1841)[/SIZE]

Last edited:

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona
Hal,

I do agree that Barnard had some really good information, but he also did not let the facts get in the way of a good story.

You have done some very good research, but it will take some very good evidence to turn it into accepted history. I don't actually have a dog in that fight, but always come down on the side of true history. I look forward to more revelations in the future.

Starman,

Anyone who reads "Arizona in the 50s" will be suspicious of some of Captain Tevis' "facts". From the Forward of the book: The reader of these memoirs may question the accuracy of some of Tevis's statements. A few minor errors of fact to occur, yet they were not the results of fabrication; Tevis recorded them as he believed them to be, not as they were in the light of historical criticism. If there be exaggerations and tall tales in the book, the reader should remember that this was characteristic of time and place. Frontiersmen were not given to understatement. Theirs was an exciting life which stirred even the dullest of imaginations." Russell C. Ewing

Even in those days, an author was only as good as his sources.
Joe Ribaudo

OP
OP
Hal Croves

Hal Croves

Silver Member
Sep 25, 2010
cactusjumper,
You are right. Finding enough evidence to turn Barnard's ideas into accepted history is not going to be easy. I think that my research is decent enough, however it is just here-say and I agree with you that Barnard sometimes stretched the truth. Exactly why this is such a slow process. Everything he wrote needs to be checked and rechecked before I post about it here. Hopefully some inspired researchers will help and share their discoveries.

We have a history, but I am only 98% certain that it is the correct history.

View attachment 737827

Charles Hauselt Company Ad. 1897?

starman 1

Jun 3, 2010
The Way

Gentlemen,

Not reallly sure where I saw this but I saved it and thought there might be an interest.

"New archaeological evidence suggests that America was first discovered by Stone Age people from Europe – 10,000 years before the Siberian-originating ancestors of the American Indians set foot in the New World.

A remarkable series of several dozen European-style stone tools, dating back between 19,000 and 26,000 years, have been discovered at six locations along the US east coast. Three of the sites are on the Delmarva Peninsular in Maryland, discovered by archaeologist Dr Darrin Lowery of the University of Delaware. One is in Pennsylvania and another in Virginia. A sixth was discovered by scallop-dredging fishermen on the seabed 60 miles from the Virginian coast on what, in prehistoric times, would have been dry land".

Mr. Croves,

Your efforts up to now have been interesting. So do you have any thoughts on why Jacob made his way to South Africa. That is also where the museum Mr. Ribaudo mentions is located.

Their names were Christina and Benjamin, and their extended family lived in New York. They have roots in South Africa and Arizona. Their mother was a famous singer who played regularly at Piper`s Opera house in Virginia City, Nevada. What you know is Jacob visited San Franciso. What you do not know is he dropped in at Virginia City for pleasure and work. He was involved with a mine there along with the Peralta`s.

I know that rigerous scientific work is not as glamerous as time travel and portals but it will get you to the truth. You will need to acquaint yourself with the work of Mr. Tevis and Mr. Bent if you wish to understand Jacob on a more fundamental level. I would not rely on Mr. Ribaudo, learn it for yourself. His mind is somewhat cluttered with the remains of secondary sources.

So I have a question for you. What is the relationship between the above quotation, Mr. Travis`s book and the Tucson Artifacts?

Mr. Ribaudo,

Mr. Haury`s efforts as far as the Tucson Artifacts go is simply shoddy science. Refer to Mr. Bent`s work for details. As far as the rest of his life who really cares. Without him the University may have purchased the artifacts, and if they had, work at a later point in time would have revealed the magnitude of what those artifacts were trying to tell us.

Since you have never taken the time to study the artifacts other than what other confused individuals have written you do not appreciate the connection between Esconolea`s oral history and the artifacts. They are the same history. Remember the broad bladed axes? They are engraved on the artifacts and mentioned by Esconolea.

Also the word Calalus that is mentioned on the Artifacts. The word comes from a Greek word that means a dark and foreboding place. If you had ever taken the time to simply look at the artifacts you would have seen that there is a map there that shows Rome, Gaul, Britain, and Calalus. also on the reverse of artifact, 18 is the statement, "We are carried forth on the sea from Rome to Calalus an unknown land". The settlers who came to Arizona knew the name of what they were looking for before they left Europe." They had a more ancient text that gave them that name.

Mr. Croves,

These discussions have taken us to another place and time. Please continue. Your work is fascinating. I believe I will pick up a copy of Mr. Brown`s work. I wonder if it is as interesting as the maps that were created by a Gatekepper`s father that shows a number of trail systems in the Superstitions and surrounding areas. And no I am not a Gatekeeper. Those people have done a lot of unsound things.

Starman

OP
OP
Hal Croves

Hal Croves

Silver Member
Sep 25, 2010
Back to Barnard for a moment.

Barney claims that a man named Jacob Wisner (a carpenter) had partnered with the Dutchman from 1877 until 1879, but it seems that his very exisence is in question. In the book "Wisners In America", there is listed a Jacob S. Wisner (residence Exeter, Scott Co, IL) who served in Company B, 27th Regiment, Illinois Infantry. Jacob enlisted on August 12, 1861 and was mustered in as a private on August 16, 1861 in Springfield, IL. He was 31, five feet six inches with brown hair, blue eyes, a "sandy" complexion... occupation: carpenter. On June 6th, 1862 Wisner joined Company F, 54th Illinois Infantry in Paris, Illinois. Muster in May 29th, 1863. Mustered out June 9th, 1865 at Devils Bluff, AR.

Now, I will admit that the chance of this being the correct Jacob Wisner is a longshot, however what can not be ignored is the fact that on May 20th, 1891, the same Wisner, Jacob S. filed for a U.S. Civil War Pension (application 1022713, certificate no. 738827). State From Which Filed: Arizona.

A closer look at that application may tell us quite a bit or perhaps rule out this Jacob Wisner.

I am surprised that this post received so little attention. I thought that it was fairly good evidence to support the Jacob Wisner story. Here is a second, independent source that proves a Jacob Wisner lived in Arizona Territory during the time in question. Note the other names on this list and the name of the company who issued the shares. Is this the correct Jacob Wisner? Again, it is difficult to say. Any thoughts?

View attachment 737836

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona
Gentlemen,

Not reallly sure where I saw this but I saved it and thought there might be an interest.

"New archaeological evidence suggests that America was first discovered by Stone Age people from Europe – 10,000 years before the Siberian-originating ancestors of the American Indians set foot in the New World.

A remarkable series of several dozen European-style stone tools, dating back between 19,000 and 26,000 years, have been discovered at six locations along the US east coast. Three of the sites are on the Delmarva Peninsular in Maryland, discovered by archaeologist Dr Darrin Lowery of the University of Delaware. One is in Pennsylvania and another in Virginia. A sixth was discovered by scallop-dredging fishermen on the seabed 60 miles from the Virginian coast on what, in prehistoric times, would have been dry land".

Mr. Croves,

Your efforts up to now have been interesting. So do you have any thoughts on why Jacob made his way to South Africa. That is also where the museum Mr. Ribaudo mentions is located.

Their names were Christina and Benjamin, and their extended family lived in New York. They have roots in South Africa and Arizona. Their mother was a famous singer who played regularly at Piper`s Opera house in Virginia City, Nevada. What you know is Jacob visited San Franciso. What you do not know is he dropped in at Virginia City for pleasure and work. He was involved with a mine there along with the Peralta`s.

I know that rigerous scientific work is not as glamerous as time travel and portals but it will get you to the truth. You will need to acquaint yourself with the work of Mr. Tevis and Mr. Bent if you wish to understand Jacob on a more fundamental level. I would not rely on Mr. Ribaudo, learn it for yourself. His mind is somewhat cluttered with the remains of secondary sources.

So I have a question for you. What is the relationship between the above quotation, Mr. Travis`s book and the Tucson Artifacts?

Mr. Ribaudo,

Mr. Haury`s efforts as far as the Tucson Artifacts go is simply shoddy science. Refer to Mr. Bent`s work for details. As far as the rest of his life who really cares. Without him the University may have purchased the artifacts, and if they had, work at a later point in time would have revealed the magnitude of what those artifacts were trying to tell us.

Since you have never taken the time to study the artifacts other than what other confused individuals have written you do not appreciate the connection between Esconolea`s oral history and the artifacts. They are the same history. Remember the broad bladed axes? They are engraved on the artifacts and mentioned by Esconolea.

Also the word Calalus that is mentioned on the Artifacts. The word comes from a Greek word that means a dark and foreboding place. If you had ever taken the time to simply look at the artifacts you would have seen that there is a map there that shows Rome, Gaul, Britain, and Calalus. also on the reverse of artifact, 18 is the statement, "We are carried forth on the sea from Rome to Calalus an unknown land". The settlers who came to Arizona knew the name of what they were looking for before they left Europe." They had a more ancient text that gave them that name.

Mr. Croves,

These discussions have taken us to another place and time. Please continue. Your work is fascinating. I believe I will pick up a copy of Mr. Brown`s work. I wonder if it is as interesting as the maps that were created by a Gatekepper`s father that shows a number of trail systems in the Superstitions and surrounding areas. And no I am not a Gatekeeper. Those people have done a lot of unsound things.

Starman

Hal,

I mentioned this before, on The LDM Forum, but it bears repeating. Starman, as well as many other identities, all (likely) post from the same computer.

Starman,

I have Bents manuscript and have examined it closely. As I wrote, I doubt that there are many people posting who know more about the story than Paul, myself and, of course, you.

You have never, as far as I know, provided one piece of tangible evidence to......anyone.

I can't help but believe that the whole thing is a fraud, from start to finish. When "Late 49er. first posted to start this story, it was nothing but deceit. Through the years, that has continued without letup. Some things have changed, wild additions to the story, but the deceit was always there. I doubt that you are anyone but Ben Davis, but I could be wrong.

I would need to go back and find it, but I was once told I was a Gatekeeper. That list has also grown.

Good luck,

Joe Ribaudo

OP
OP
Hal Croves

Hal Croves

Silver Member
Sep 25, 2010
Gentlemen,

Mr. Croves,

Mr. Croves,

Starman

starman,
That is one incredible story and you write about it so convincingly, however I honestly don't know enough about your theory to have an intelligent conversation about it.

As to why Walzer went to South Africa... it depends on the date. Was it in 1836, in time for the Great Trek, or a decade later? When and how do you think he went? Also, thank you for the names and the clues to their identity. A surname would have been easier. :happy3:

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona
Starman,

"Their names were Christina and Benjamin, and their extended family lived in New York. They have roots in South Africa and Arizona. Their mother was a famous singer who played regularly at Piper`s Opera house in Virginia City, Nevada. What you know is Jacob visited San Franciso. What you do not know is he dropped in at Virginia City for pleasure and work. He was involved with a mine there along with the Peralta`s."

Would this be the mine?

index_1.jpg

Joe Ribaudo

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona
Ah-yes, here it is:

klondike
Post subject: Re: CALALUS
Posted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:05 am
Replies:231
Views:10093
Joe,

You know you are supposed to keep your identities a secret. As a third level Gatekeeper you gave your word.

Next you will let out of the bag the gold and copper artifacts found under Circlestone.

What is the world coming to?

B

This was from Ben Davis, mistakenly posting as Klondike.

Joe Ribaudo

starman 1

Jun 3, 2010
Mr. Croves

As I indicated Jacob went to Virginia City for both business and pleasure. What does that suggest to you? Pleasure does have its responsiblities. Who knows the children may have been conceived in South Africa or New York. If you read Ely`s book pay close attention to Bark`s visit to New York, take a moment to let it sink in. Also look at why Bark spent a lot of time near the Salt River and where he was. Also think about Ely`s time in Boulder City and consider what that is close to.

Mr. Ribaudo

If you have Mr. Bent`s complete work and you have reached the conclusions you have reached that is all one can ask of you.

If you have the book then take a moment and look at the map that shows Rome, Britain, Gaul, and Calalus. Calalus was the name given by the ancients for what is now considered to be North and South America. That is why they referenced it as the unknown land. The settlers only concerned themselves with smaller locations such as Rhoda. There are other maps on the artifacts. Maps that represent trail systems in Arizona.

I believe the mine in Virginia City was the Mexican. I could be wrong on that. Is the picture you posted from that mine?

Remember Gatekeepers weave a story. There is much truth in what they say, but their goal is to protect what they and I consider to be sacred. We just go about it in a different way.

Are you a Gatekeeper? That question is a bit absurd isn`t it. You wouldn`t tell me if you was. They were probably just having a laugh. They will generally give you the name of one person to focus on. This way you focus on the wrong person.

We are all from the same people we just have different perspectives.

Starman

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona
Mr. Croves

As I indicated Jacob went to Virginia City for both business and pleasure. What does that suggest to you? Pleasure does have its responsiblities. Who knows the children may have been conceived in South Africa or New York. If you read Ely`s book pay close attention to Bark`s visit to New York, take a moment to let it sink in. Also look at why Bark spent a lot of time near the Salt River and where he was. Also think about Ely`s time in Boulder City and consider what that is close to.

Mr. Ribaudo

If you have Mr. Bent`s complete work and you have reached the conclusions you have reached that is all one can ask of you.

If you have the book then take a moment and look at the map that shows Rome, Britain, Gaul, and Calalus. Calalus was the name given by the ancients for what is now considered to be North and South America. That is why they referenced it as the unknown land. The settlers only concerned themselves with smaller locations such as Rhoda. There are other maps on the artifacts. Maps that represent trail systems in Arizona.

I believe the mine in Virginia City was the Mexican. I could be wrong on that. Is the picture you posted from that mine?

Remember Gatekeepers weave a story. There is much truth in what they say, but their goal is to protect what they and I consider to be sacred. We just go about it in a different way.

Are you a Gatekeeper? That question is a bit absurd isn`t it. You wouldn`t tell me if you was. They were probably just having a laugh. They will generally give you the name of one person to focus on. This way you focus on the wrong person.

We are all from the same people we just have different perspectives.

Starman

Martin,

Actually I don't have the material right now. I loaned it to Paul, as he had an interest in the story.

There is no doubt that Ben was having a bit of a laugh when he made that statement.

I don't recall Ely mentioning Jim Bark making a trip to New York. Matter of fact, the only thing that comes to mind was the mention of an investment banker from New York named Devereaux. Course my memory ain't so good as it usta was.:dontknow:

Joe Ribaudo

OP
OP
Hal Croves

Hal Croves

Silver Member
Sep 25, 2010
Hal,

Thanks for the heads up on the San Diego Directory for Thomas!

I applaud you for your tackling the history and your willingness to share your research.

I think I was able to pickup most of what you have. I have Emil in the directory every year from 1912 to 1930 with the exception of 1921 but I did find the Ideal Bakery in the Business classifieds for 1921. Of course he was in Coronado from 1922 on.

I have a Thomas, Steinegger, Schaffer Family Tree on ancestry (I just changed it to public this morning) and I hadn't done much with if for a few years. You got me jump started again adding the directory references.

There are several things that I would like to find but the Holy Grail would be to locate Julia Thomas before her marriage to Emil in 1883 in Texas. Lots of talk but I haven’t seen any meat. BTW, I’m 99% sure that Emil was a prison escapee when he married Julia.

The other thing, looking at Emil and Leona, they seem to drop out of sight after 1930. It would be nice of find out what happened to them after 1930. Dates of death, obits, etc.

Don’t mind Joe. :happysmiley: He was always wondering what I intended to do with all the history stuff. He said it may all be interesting but wouldn’t get anyone a bit closer to the LDM.

Keep plugging!

Garry

Gary,
I am posting two links that MAY get you closer to that grail of yours. If you have been following this thread, you will understand the connection. Somewhere on TN, someone posted that Julia Thomas may have actually been Julia Korn before her marriage to Thomas. I can not find the TN post to quote it, but have a look anyway.

Reports of Cases Argued and Decided in the Supreme Court of the United States - United States. Supreme Court, Stephen Keyes Williams, Edwin Burritt Smith, Ernest Hitchcock - Google Books

THE LIST OF PREMIUMS. - Complete Record of Prizes at the American Institute Fair.NAMES OF THE SUCCESSFUL COMPETITORS.Nature and Value of the Premiums Awarded. AGRICULTURAL IMPLEMENTS. - NYTimes.com
Look under "Leather".

Last edited:

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona
Hal,

"Somewhere on TN, someone posted that Julia Thomas may have actually been Julia Korn before her marriage to Thomas. I can not find the TN post to quote it, but have a look anyway."

It has been mentioned many times in the past, but Thomas Glover states this on page 169 of his original book concerning the LDM:

"Julia was born in December of 1862 in Louisiana. Her father was a Georgian named Kaln (Corn?)......"

Take care,

Joe

OP
OP
Hal Croves

Hal Croves

Silver Member
Sep 25, 2010
cactusjumper,
Obviously I still do not have Glover's book. I was taking your advice and waiting for the newest release. Thank you for the info! Not sure if you took the time to read these links, but I find it extremely coincidental that Hauselt (Walzer's cousin) had a working relationship with a Charles Korn. It may be nothing, but it seems a place to start.

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona
Starman/Martin,

"Mr. Ribaudo,

Mr. Haury`s efforts as far as the Tucson Artifacts go is simply shoddy science. Refer to Mr. Bent`s work for details. As far as the rest of his life who really cares. Without him the University may have purchased the artifacts, and if they had, work at a later point in time would have revealed the magnitude of what those artifacts were trying to tell us."

I think I have a pretty good handle on the Tucson Artifacts, as well as Professor Haury's work. I have studied both. As to who cares, I certainly do.

I researched the Piper's Opera House story and the Nevada Connections also. This all went down on the LDM Forum some time ago.

The question keeps coming back to this: Why do you keep feeding us this story, year after year? Since all artifacts/treasures have been removed from the Superstition Mountains, why keep up the pointless tease? If it's just to convince us of the truth (God knows why) a few simple pictures of the library or treasure would go a long way, actually much farther than your written words. I have never believed any of the story. Now you have Hal interested. Before him there was Paul and before him, Randy. There has been a long list of people you have tried to convince.

Pray tell......what is the final chapter. Like the others in this game, you have all left (only to turn up again and again) with more bait on the hook. I have done extensive research into your "facts" over the years and have never found any evidence of authenticity that would make your conclusions anything more than....... imaginative, to be kind.

My research was done to give Ben Davis the benefit of the doubt. In our one telephone conversation, he seemed intelligent and sincere. I remain unconvinced.

Good luck,

Joe Ribaudo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread