The Land of Ophir and the Ancients Ones....

OP
OP
rangler

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
The Land Of The Free Because Of The Brave!
Detector(s) used
for solutions to the jesuit code -email pics to: [email protected]

;[email protected] locations needed! oro bro!
Primary Interest:
Other
Roy!
nice to see you survived the winter in that far north cold place lol
and thanks for your post, and clearing up that Gotland island thing..

A bit more info that I am sure I posted on the Kensington Rune Stone ...

is that this was proven to be a Stone of Possesion by a foriegn country
as it was planted on the drainage area of the Mississippi and in so doing
was stating that the entire midwest where that river watershed drains
was claimed by that party...it also is confirmed by the Newport Tower
on the east coast, with a window [hoyo?] that points over land some
thousands miles right at the Kensington Rune Stone.

always appreciate your involment in my threads as I feel well met by you
oro bro oro
rangler

fenixdigger

Feb 8, 2010
Detector(s) used
Aurora Aqua, Excalibur, Garrett CX2, Gemini-3, MFD's, Sovereign, Viper, E Trac, Dees Nutz rod, Tesoro Sand Shark. Pro pulse.
Wow, wish I had seen this thread sooner. We just got back from a trip and stopped at Shaking Rock in Lexington Ga. I was there 25 yrs ago and researched the library for info. Here's what I came up with. In around 1840 the Governor lived there and had a path from his house built to the rocks. While out hunting, they found an alter of some sort at the head of a small spring and decided to get the workers off the path project and bring it to his house. When they went to move it, they discovered it was made up of several pieces. It was fit together so well, it appeared to be one piece. He asked one of the remaining Indians about how they did this and the Indian replied, " This was left by the old ones" The Indian went on to tell him that they were gone when his people arrived many generations ago and that they thought the rock carvings they left were directions to where they went. I saw some of the rock carvings through out the woods back, then but the best were at the Rock Eagle effigy South of Greensboro Ga.

Oh, forgot. I doubt the stone is KGC. Not their style and it is not on any of the maps.

Last edited:

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
Wow, wish I had seen this thread sooner. We just got back from a trip and stopped at Shaking Rock in Lexington Ga. I was there 25 yrs ago and researched the library for info. Here's what I came up with. In around 1840 the Governor lived there and had a path from his house built to the rocks. While out hunting, they found an alter of some sort at the head of a small spring and decided to get the workers off the path project and bring it to his house. When they went to move it, they discovered it was made up of several pieces. It was fit together so well, it appeared to be one piece. He asked one of the remaining Indians about how they did this and the Indian replied, " This was left by the old ones" The Indian went on to tell him that they were gone when his people arrived many generations ago and that they thought the rock carvings they left were directions to where they went. I saw some of the rock carvings through out the woods back, then but the best were at the Rock Eagle effigy South of Greensboro Ga.

Oh, forgot. I doubt the stone is KGC. Not their style and it is not on any of the maps.

America Unearthed has had a couple of episodes about the north Georgia area that were pretty interesting. One was about a possible connection between the Mayans and the Moundbuilders and the other one was about the Dare Stones.

What kind of carvings did you see in the woods that were connected to the alter? I live a long ways from Georgia but I've spent a lot of time studying that area.

fenixdigger

Feb 8, 2010
Detector(s) used
Aurora Aqua, Excalibur, Garrett CX2, Gemini-3, MFD's, Sovereign, Viper, E Trac, Dees Nutz rod, Tesoro Sand Shark. Pro pulse.
As I went through the woods in that general area, I would come across outcroppings and groups of large stones that would have drawings on them. That was before LRLS were part of my hunting and I was looking for old home sites. I thought they were cool, but didn't pay much attention to them.

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
As I went through the woods in that general area, I would come across outcroppings and groups of large stones that would have drawings on them. That was before LRLS were part of my hunting and I was looking for old home sites. I thought they were cool, but didn't pay much attention to them.

Do you remember seeing any carved owls or hearts, not like the hearts that boyfriend-girlfriend carve.

fenixdigger

Feb 8, 2010
Detector(s) used
That was 25 years ago. Seems like most were not animals.

usernotfound

Sep 7, 2011
Detector(s) used
T-2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That was 25 years ago. Seems like most were not animals.

If you found it interesting, most likely other people have found it interesting taken a picture and it is somewhere floating on the internet...you just need to type in key words and search the results.

renantagum30

Nov 5, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
has anyone here know where to contact expedition teams or archeological teams to check on sites suspected to be the ancient land of Ophir? there are ancient burial grounds for Ancient Hebrews. there are also ancient treasures. The sites are located in Palawan and Caraga, Davao Oriental. I can provide the GPS locations and pictures should there be serious groups who have equipments to conduct verifications. I will provide the information for free.

OP
OP
rangler

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Other
thanks renantagum,
I will take you up on that..I know the ancient Hebrews were in the phils..a half a dozen words in the Tagalog language have survived and are identified as ancient Hebrew..plus I am fairly certain one of the Mines of Ophir are in the phils...
and the Bopol sea is an ancient Hebrew reference..
thanks send anything you have to my email. [email protected]
salamat
rangler

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I recently was doing a little "lite" reading about some ancient history and it was written that before Egypt got it's name, it was called Ophir. Also, since the Phoneticians were expert seamen and the Hebrew were business men and builders, would it be too far fetch to think that MAYBE the early Egyptians (Ophirites ??) contracted with some tribe of Israel to go to the area of the Philippines, using transportation supplied by the Phoenicians, as their representatives to build some mining operations there?

A second possibility is that the Anunnaki were there before the incident at Babel. According to The Book of Jubilees, Hebrew was the language in heaven and on earth up until the "rumble at Babel". So, any writings and / or language roots in the Hebrew language, could have come by them. The group known as the Anunnaki were REAL and highly active in the search and recoveries of gold and silver. That is confirmed in the clay tablets discovered in what was, then, Sumer, later Mesopotamia. There were tens of thousands of clay tablets, with cuniform writing, detailing daily life in the land at the time. According to the Sumerians, the Anunnaki taught THEM the cuniform language and how to "write" it. They were all down into the South African part of the continent, so a jump over to what is now the Philippines, would have been no real trick at all.

Hoofer

Jan 25, 2012
Detector(s) used
Between ears
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Shortstack, I believe the ancients were just about worldwide. The area I work is a LOT of ancient work. It is followed by
peoples who left old hebrew and phonetician script. I am looking forward to having this decrypted . The spanish remarked
most of these sites but missed several. These spanish remarks allow me to slowly began to learn to read ancient.
It is harder than some would think. One can not look at the kings signs only and learn anything. R.

OP
OP
rangler

rangler

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2004
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
Other

"one can not look at the kings signs only and learn anythin
g."

not true kimo sabe...me broke code-no offence but your statements WAS true before last summer, when in june while working on a trackers picture he sent of his monument, and it all came together, that final straw that broke the code - true it took me 25 years -so your statement is true for most of the population....no offense R- just so you don't go too far down that wrong trail.
oro bro
rangler

Last edited:

desertmoons

Bronze Member
Apr 16, 2008
Hoofer, the sample I sent for evaluation came back as "having characteristics of early mideastern or proto hebrew type scripts" but not of any clearly identifiable script. The sample I sent was fragmentary though, in that the rock had been defaced..so only a letter or two here or there. As you know symbols were used by a lot of people in different ways, especially as one goes back in time to earlier alphabets.

Drop me a line if you have better luck.

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Nox 800, Etrac, F75, AT Pro. Last two for sale.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
this is the smoking gun for the philippines is Ophir back in 1000bc~!

"You unlock this door with the key of imagination. Beyond it is another dimension - a dimension of sound, a dimension of sight, a dimension of mind. You're moving into a land of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas. You've just crossed over into ,

" The Twilight Zone."

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread