"The Lue Map and the Nazi Connection -2. Continuation of the topic."

Zmbkillr

Nov 6, 2012
Middle Tennessee
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Your reflections are commendable, but you, like everyone who read my comments in this thread, did not see the most obvious clue in post # 108 And more, #122.
I am just sharing observations from my own working theory. I am not, however, trying to validate yours, or win your approval. At the end of the day, all of your theories are just that, theories. Until you put a shovel in the ground and pull out some treasure, that's all you have. I, like everyone else on here, don't believe that you have figured out Jack-Sh*t. If you have, then prove it, stop jerking everybody around with your cryptic BS.

OP
OP
Sergei 3

Sergei 3

Sep 19, 2020
Thailand
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am just sharing observations from my own working theory. I am not, however, trying to validate yours, or win your approval. At the end of the day, all of your theories are just that, theories. Until you put a shovel in the ground and pull out some treasure, that's all you have. I, like everyone else on here, don't believe that you have figured out Jack-Sh*t. If you have, then prove it, stop jerking everybody around with your cryptic BS.
It seems I accidentally hurt your feelings, sorry sir. Your criticism, as well as the majority here, is quite fair and understandable.
And I don't supply theories, because this map is a theorem and has the only correct solution.

I can prove with ease, the conditions were previously indicated by me.

Last edited:

Zmbkillr

Nov 6, 2012
Middle Tennessee
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It seems I accidentally hurt your feelings, sorry sir. Your criticism, as well as the majority here, is quite fair and understandable.
And I don't supply theories, because this map is a theorem and has the only correct solution.

I can prove with ease, the conditions were previously indicated by me.
No feelings hurt, why the "conditions?"

OP
OP
Sergei 3

Sergei 3

Sep 19, 2020
Thailand
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No feelings hurt, why the "conditions?"
Most of the questions (what, how, where, why, etc.) I have already answered before. And so that I do not repeat myself, do not consider it a lot of work, and re-read the dialogues in my two branches of the topic.

OP
OP
Sergei 3

Sergei 3

Sep 19, 2020
Thailand
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The entire historical path of the Lu map, from the moment it was published, is nothing more than a chronology of delusions. Sometimes reaching a complete anachronism and, to put it mildly, nonsense.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread