SHERMANVILLE ILLINOIS
Gold Member
- #1
Thread Owner
So it's gone. 
What.............
have a good un...............
SHERMANVILLE

What.............
have a good un...............
SHERMANVILLE

Speak for yourself newbie. I'm not a guest anywhere. The purpose of the thread was not to ***** as you so chose to describe it. You weren't even around before the changeover long enough to have a say in this matter, your opinion means nothing on this thread.Probably too much of THIS going on. How many times can you have guests in your house ***** about the way you run it before you either ask THEM to leave, or shut the party down altogether...
AWESOME attitude! :-) lol... You must be a real PEACH in person!Speak for yourself newbie. I'm not a guest anywhere. The purpose of the thread was not to ***** as you so chose to describe it. You weren't even around before the changeover long enough to have a say in this matter, your opinion means nothing...
One more gripe, every time I type a response then add a quote afterwards the response disappears and I have to type it again
I see your also a comedian. Typical LEO attitude to boot.AWESOME attitude! :-) lol... You must be a real PEACH in person!
In my 18 years in law enforcement, I learned two things. 1. The person that protests with the most violence, usually feels guilty about something and 2. If you have a dispute between two neighbors, it doesn't matter WHO has lived there the longest, jerks are jerks and they will usually use the "I was here FIRST" defense to cover up their overreaction.
I won't take up any more of your time, you're busy raging about the way things were. How about making the best of the way things ARE?
Happy Hunting! :-)
I see your also a comedian. Have a nice day Barney.
Only those that pose a threat to my person or beliefs.Dean, actually.
;-)
You're used to intimidating people in real life aren't you?
My original post was NEVER about getting the old forum back. I'm all for progress and I have nothing against the overall transition of the forum. That's my whole point in responding to Mr. Former LEO the way I did. His failure to comprehend this and his childish response, was what prompted my intitial negative reaction towards him. As previously stated "it was about listing things that I thought needed to be addressed on this site during the "tweaking" process of the new software. A thread where other members and contributors could voice their opinions and concerns as well." It was NOT whining, if you read some of my posts on other threads of this nature then you will see what I have already stated in previous posts. I am not one of the ones threatening to leave the forum because I can't figure it out. I'm one of the ones who is trying to get the admins. to make it more user friendly for those that can't figure it out. I also voiced my opinion on certain features I think are useless and unnecessary, which is what I did on this thread, which is probably why they deleted it.Dang guys, nothing to get so pissed about. We can't always agree on everything. Would I like the old format back? Yes, but it's not going to happen so I try to make the best of the situation.
View attachment 621921
Probably too much of THIS going on. How many times can you have guests in your house ***** about the way you run it before you either ask THEM to leave, or shut the party down altogether...
Dang guys, nothing to get so pissed about. We can't always agree on everything. Would I like the old format back? Yes, but it's not going to happen so I try to make the best of the situation.
One more gripe, every time I type a response then add a quote afterwards the response disappears and I have to type it again, Hence this EDIT. But I guess you don't REALLY care about the concerns of the dedicated and contributing members of this site after all. The post was a legitmate one, period. Makes me wonder.
Hey Diggumup, I had the same thing happen to me, but I noticed a button on the lower left that says "restore auto save" and my text popped back up in the reply box.
I've had quite a few people say "WHAT THE HELL IS THIS AUTO SAVE THING!!!" and getting mad at it when it's actually very very handy.