THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Whipped up a bean salad to have tonight most with stuff from our garden.

Attachments

• DSC03342.JPG
    DSC03342.JPG
    365.5 KB · Views: 18

Just getting my wife and daughter ready to head out for dinner at a local resort. :icon_thumright: This is our last night at the cottage and I can hardly wait to get home and say hello to our own bed. The king size bed here is certainly comfortable enough, I just think my brain isn't able to relax thinking about having to start looking for a new job next week.

Anyway, we currently have thunderstorms and heavy rain moving through the area for the next few hours, so the 40km drive up and back should be exciting! :laughing7:

See you in the AM,
Dave

Dave,

Glad you had some pleasant down time with the family. When you start hitting up your contacts I'm sure some leads will pop up soon enough.

Bill,
I would like to congratulate you on successfully turning me into a somewhat decent cook! I made the best rump roast ever! Even Honey said so. :notworthy:

WD,

See there's still hope for all of us to up our game one way or the other.....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

Bill,
I would like to congratulate you on successfully turning me into a somewhat decent cook! I made the best rump roast ever! Even Honey said so. :notworthy:

Last edited:
Goodnight TreasureNet.

Have many happy dreams Arc.

Seriously you're hitting the pillow, and I'm still eating.

Either I'll have to start eating earlier, or you have to stay up later.

But this has to stop-I can't take it any longer. :laughing7:

Don't worry he'll be saying good morning at about 230 am !! ARC IS A WIZARD !!!

WD,

Here's another rump roast recipe to check out.

Partof our left over roast with it's attendant carrots and onion and potatoes had some corn added to it tonight, and the handful of beans picked yesterday.
All chopped up ,heated with gravy from the roasts drippings (or another source ,I didn't ask!) and we put it on fresh biscuits.

We tend to cook larger roasts than for just a meal. Not that it takes much of a roast for the two of us. And get multiple meals out of it.

He says it every night...."im off to be a wizard" !!

Got a 21oz of berries today between rainstorms.

Got a free freezer-Murphy's law bought one yesterday, good thing is this one is larger and we'll use it for dry goods like nut and seeds.

So if it goes down nothing to spoil, I can move the stuff back into the cold room.

Just called to order some 6ft graduated fencing today, I believe I heard :laughing7: and you better get down and :notworthy: type of reply. Zippo/Nadda/out of luck. Try us in April 2021.:dontknow:

Just another shortage in the market place, just like most building supplies. SOL

Partof our left over roast with it's attendant carrots and onion and potatoes had some corn added to it tonight, and the handful of beans picked yesterday.
All chopped up ,heated with gravy from the roasts drippings (or another source ,I didn't ask!) and we put it on fresh biscuits.

We tend to cook larger roasts than for just a meal. Not that it takes much of a roast for the two of us. And get multiple meals out of it.

Man I'm hungry....all I've had is beer !!

I've decided I'm off tomorrow !! Wooo hooo !!

Now...where to hunt and how hard...and what am I looking for !!

He says it every night...."im off to be a wizard" !!

Benjamin Franklin is quoted to have said: "Early to bed and early to rise, makes a man healthy, wealthy, and wise".

So is the Captain healthy, rich, and too smart for his own britches?

I dont know...but....I like working on boats owned by healthy, wealthy, folks....maybe not so wise !! For real !!!

I dont know...but....I like working on boats owned by healthy, wealthy, folks....maybe not so wise !! For real !!!

BOAT=Bring-out-another-thousand.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back