THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks WD. You have to pick your battles.
I'm 99.9% sure she doesn't have covid. If you breathe in this state, they want to test you for covid.

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes WD we should check out the guys hide out! Thank you Bill!

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Good morning, Bill. Thanks for the tune. It's nice to listen to something while swimming.

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Good morning WD and Beeps. :)

GIRLS ON DECK ! ! !

LOOK ALIVE CHUMS ! ! !

***ARC fluffs his head hairs and then hides his rum bottle***

I'm thinking he has the collar flipped up also.

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Back of my legs are seeeeooore!! Lol... Had a pretty decent day at the river stead...

Finally, I get to see what all the fuss was about. The pic just wouldn't show on my phone for some reason. Great haul Toecutter! It looks like you had a lot of fun!

GB1

Gold Member
Jul 12, 2017
East TX
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknectics eurotek pro
bounty hunter time ranger
bounty hunter quick draw 2
used a teroso compadre.
Primary Interest:
Other
good morning all. chances of rain today hope we get it.

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Good morning, GB. We got a good soaking last night. Helped cool things down quite a bit. I was going to go out and try my new coil, but I have spent way too much time catching up on likes here. I hope you get a good cool down.

ANTIQUARIAN

Gold Member
Apr 24, 2010
Upper Canada 🇨🇦
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Lesche Piranha 35 Shovel & 'Garrett Carrot'
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Good morning WD & GB. :wave:

I just dropped back in for a quick look to see who was awake so far.

Hope everyone has a cool kinda day :sunny: :offtheair:
Dave

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
OK now that I am caught up, the fishing report:

We had a near death experience on the highway going up to the lake. Yippy skippy. Didn't catch any big walleye. If it were a sheephead tourney, we would have kicked arse! Reeled in some monsters! A "little" mishap on the boat. We land our fish on the port side of the boat, away from motors. I was sitting in the passenger seat working on my vape. Mr WD was landing a fish. The lure pops out of the fish's mouth, comes flying back and smacks me in the back of the head/neck, right at the hairline. I let out a terrified, "OH GOD!" I knew what just happened and it took every ounce of my being to not grab at it. It did poke my neck, but the barb didn't go through. All the treble hooks were tangled in my hair and it took a few minutes for the MR to get that :censored: lure out of my head. We stayed out on the lake for about 13 hours. I had 3 naps (I love sleeping on the boat!) The final results are supposed to be posted by tonight. At the moment, I still hold 2nd place for the womens division and 10th place overall. Eh. The good news is that more sponsors contributed to the womens division. If 2nd place sticks, I will get $875.00 which will cover the cost of the hotel rooms.

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OK now that I am caught up, the fishing report:

We had a near death experience on the highway going up to the lake. Yippy skippy. Didn't catch any big walleye. If it were a sheephead tourney, we would have kicked arse! Reeled in some monsters! A "little" mishap on the boat. We land our fish on the port side of the boat, away from motors. I was sitting in the passenger seat working on my vape. Mr WD was landing a fish. The lure pops out of the fish's mouth, comes flying back and smacks me in the back of the head/neck, right at the hairline. I let out a terrified, "OH GOD!" I knew what just happened and it took every ounce of my being to not grab at it. It did poke my neck, but the barb didn't go through. All the treble hooks were tangled in my hair and it took a few minutes for the MR to get that :censored: lure out of my head. We stayed out on the lake for about 13 hours. I had 3 naps (I love sleeping on the boat!) The final results are supposed to be posted by tonight. At the moment, I still hold 2nd place for the womens division and 10th place overall. Eh. The good news is that more sponsors contributed to the womens division. If 2nd place sticks, I will get $875.00 which will cover the cost of the hotel rooms.

You go girl....hope you land the 875.00

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Good morning, Whadi. That would have been easy to deduce, the fish and frogs would have been jumping all over

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread