What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Oooops, I mean Good morning Rook :hello:
 
Tuesday a.webp
 
It is me in all my feathered glory.:laughing9:
 
What has happened over night Simon?
 
f88bb7b1be6ec6287250d01cfe633c98.gif bart has a new avatar?
 
That diver got his hand out of the way just in time. Good timing on the video.
 
I thunk you said bart had a new avatar.
 
I don't know what that critter was but he got his fish sandwich.
 
Bart has a coin avatar now. At first I thought it was an RR post, but the name said Blak Bart.

avatar106108_12.gif
 
I looked back and saw that. Cool avatar. I assume he found the coin.
 
I'm not a political Person but I saw where the Democrats debate tonight.
 
Moving right along
 
Tuesday j.webp
Tuesday k.webp
You can always tell when you are in Florida
Tuesday l.webp
 
Good morning Bill :hello:

How was Thanksgiving ?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom