What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

958670FD-6AD9-48B6-B2C6-0516CD1A7F4B.webp:laughing7:
 
Your bride won't let you drink coffee in the house ?
 
What do you need the spoon for :laughing7:
 
Question Rook:
Is a Rook, a Crow, a Raven the same ? :dontknow:
 
bill
Was Thanksgiving good. Any turkey left?
 
Question Rook:
Is a Rook, a Crow, a Raven the same ? :dontknow:

It depends on what fable you read. I wood say a Crow. But!!!!!!
 
OK, just did not want to intentionally insult you by posting the wrong kind of bird :tongue3:
 
When we were little kids, our parents stopped at YellowStone on the way to Ca. and I still remember being scared because at our campsite was crows (?) that were at least 3 feet tall. I kid you not, they were MONSTERS.
 
Ravens are twice the size of crows. Ravens can push 3 pounds. Crow adults are around 11/2 lb. on average.
 
Ravens are twice the size of crows. Ravens can push 3 pounds. Crow adults are around 11/2 lb. on average.
=======
Thanks, I decided to Google it why I was thinking about it. That was probably ravens we saw. Still scary when I think that they were about as tall as me. Another reason to fear camping ???
 
Are you sure they weren't buzzards? They can be 3 ft. tall.
 
Little side note. Its against the law to kill a buzzard in Mississippi.
 
They may be our state bird.:laughing7:
 
Are buzzards black ?
These were all black and looked just like a giant crow to me. Now you got me wondering so I will Google buzzard.
 
Are buzzards black ?
These were all black and looked just like a giant crow to me. Now you got me wondering so I will Google buzzard.

Yep. Black.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom