What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

I just looked them up. What we saw had long beaks.
 
Turkey Buzzard. 6582578f745db83181646e39712a5035.webp This is what we have
 
It's about time to see WD's new avatar.
 
Drum roll please.
 
Nice pic Rook. What I remember was totally black and with the head like a crow. The buzzard has an armor plating look on it's head :dontknow:
 
Nice pic Rook. What I remember was totally black and with the head like a crow. The buzzard has an armor plating look on it's head :dontknow:

I believe you definitely maybe saw a buzzard but there's a small chance it could be a Condor. Very large
 
Yeah,
From the pics I saw, they get huge. We don't have Condor's around here.
 
Good morning guys....yes I have a new avatar. Simon you got it right.....I think it was my first post. 1733 pillar dollar. Very rare !!
 
Like that bart. You found?
 
That is a beauty Bart :notworthy:
 
Couldn't use that as a avatar. Wouldn't size:laughing7:
 
Yup rook I dug that a few years ago. One of my more valuable pieces. I have been told stupid numbers as far as value.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom