THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

AARC. Dave. Pepperj. Morning

Morning ARC, Jim and Rook.

I received a call from the Husqvarna Field & Garden HR Dept. in South Carolina yesterday.
This was regarding the Central Region Sales Manager position that I applied for on October 15.
I'm currently playing phone tag with them as their number came up as 'Private Number' and I don't answer those calls. :tongue3:

Oakley has her first 'Spa Day' booked for 11am this morning. She's 3 months old now and I feel it's never too young to get them use to this.
She's going to get a bath, a trim, a brushing, a gland cleaning and a nail trim... they're going to have fun considering that she's teething. :laughing7:

Attachments

• 20201203_061615_resized.jpg
    20201203_061615_resized.jpg
    317.5 KB · Views: 18
  • 20201203_061640_resized.jpg
    20201203_061640_resized.jpg
    354.3 KB · Views: 16
She has the cutie factor going for her, best of luck with the spa day.
Might be her first/last one if the restrictions widen over the next little while.

The Mrs commented that the next dog will be a lap/non-shedding one.
I really believe Max must shed 10,000 a day-then the cats on top it's tumbling hair weeds.:laughing7:

Good morning folks....BBL....going to pick up the 55 in palm beach. Woooo hoooo....were back !!

Morning bill and bart

Bart
Part of that gold may be in my left jaw. Purdy experience too.:laughing7:

Good morning ARC, Dave, Jim & Rook. Dave good luck with the job prospects.
Morning Bill.
Thanks very much, all I can do is keep trying. :thumbsup:

She has the cutie factor going for her, best of luck with the spa day.
Might be her first/last one if the restrictions widen over the next little while.

The Mrs commented that the next dog will be a lap/non-shedding one.
I really believe Max must shed 10,000 a day-then the cats on top it's tumbling hair weeds.

I took these pics this morning at 6am, I’ll take more tomorrow morning and post them for comparison. :laughing7:

I hear you about the Covid restrictions in our area Jim, some days it feels like we live in a ghost town. We’re not as bad as Toronto is here in the Durham Region, but we still get painted with the same Covid brush as the city. Better safe now than sorry later, the last thing we all want is a full-blown lock-down at Christmas time. :sadsmiley:

Well I just received my notice to be in the berry patch by 9am.
Suck it up buttercup-left me boots in the Tundra-burr!
Everything is white-Yuk!

Everyone have a great day. :icon_thumright::icon_thumleft:

(Male wimp-trying to wimp out) :laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back