THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

WIF's Predictions:

You heard it here first! What with all the "virtual" learning being utilized nowadays. When things get back to "normal"? Sorry kids....there will be *no more* "snow days in school. Just...virtual days due to inclement weather. :tongue3:

Oh when country music was at it's best.

Its cold here.....I quit.....time to move to the equator!!

I'm with you Bart. 49° here right now. Had to turn on the heat for a few minutes when I got up this morning just to take the edge off. Didn't have to do that at all last winter.

I always wondered which way the water spins down the drain exactly on the equator. Maybe it doesn't spin at all, just dumps straight down. Any Shellbacks out there who know?

All that needs to be done is for the southernmost members to invite the northernmost for a month long stay. And vice-versa with the north. That way the southern folks can experience what cold really is and the northerners can experience what hot really means!
Then, when they go home, they'll have better appreciation for the "benefits" of their own climate!
Sort of a climate ex - change!! :tongue3:
It wouldn't take a month. Five minutes would kill me.

Morning WIF... Boat... RC.

Morning WIF, RC, BL

L.o.l..
Used to play that on the jukebox. Along with...

Used to peeve off the owner of the pool/sporting/pinball joint when we all played the rodeo song.
Why have it in the jukebox if ya didn't want to hear it? :dontknow:

Never heard the 1-95 tune before.

The rodeo song came along when times were changing/ed in my little place of the world.
It was the last days of what it used to be at the local hang out-just another casualty to the what was to become of most little towns/hamlets/places.
Every time I returned the plywood was on a different store front-or it was a rental of a different sorts.

Though the innocent times were the best times-the times where there was little to worry about except having a good time.

WIF,

lol...the first time I read your post I thought the word was climax instead of climate.....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

That's it!! You just hit on the answer!!

All that needs to be done is for the southernmost members to invite the northernmost for a month long stay. And vice-versa with the north. That way the southern folks can experience what cold really is and the northerners can experience what hot really means!

Then, when they go home, they'll have better appreciation for the "benefits" of their own climate!

Sort of a climate ex - change!! :tongue3:

Hey thar WIF, Duckshot , Boat and RC.

Well fired up a gallon of fermented dill pickles courtesy of our fruit and veggie store visit this a.m. and tomorrow I'll be working on a gallon batch of sauerkraut.

Tonight for supper some steamed asparagus and carrots and some sidekicks pasta for starch with some tilapia filets as the main course.

It wouldn't take a month. Five minutes would kill me.

Naahh! You just need to do it in steps. Get acclimated to it gradually. I'm about half way between.

So, when should I expect you? And...when should we schedule my vacation...um...er...uh....trip down there? :angel12:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back