THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

OP
OP
ARC

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OH MY! Capt. does armpits ?

I just "trim" that... you know level the field... heh

I don't like it thick... just very light hair... you gotta remember... it gets hot here.

Plus... nothing like deodorant stuck into matted hair to make ya feel a way I am just not used to.... when I shower I want to get it all off NOT collect it heh

OP
OP
ARC

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can say... IF I lived in the "great white north" that some of you live...

I might be hairier than bigfoot... just for the simple warmth of it... :P

OP
OP
ARC

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
AND IF.... I couldt grow enough hair to keep warm........

I would buy some !

And I have had my eye on this jacket for some time now... in case of trip up north.

8741794fd87047542d6ac07d55de322b.jpg

RustyRelics

Gold Member
Apr 5, 2019
Central PA
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600/Ancient Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Rusty
I'll bet ya someplace w/in eye sight of this place there is a 'stash' beyond belief
>> https://www.google.com/maps/place/T...e0ed7dfba05b0ab!8m2!3d47.6114199!4d13.0420885

The Gettysburg Museum of History has numerous artifacts for sale from this place. Remember the Band of Brothers series HBO put out in the 2000s? (they're re-running the show now on the History Channel) anyways, they have a bunch of things that these guys "liberated" from the Eagles Nest, the Hotel, etc. On AH marked fork was sold for $3,000 from the Eagles nest.

https://www.gettysburgmuseumofhistory.com/exhibits/#band-of-brothers-major-dick-winters-collection

The Major Dick Winters collection.

https://www.gettysburgmuseumofhisto...orld-war-ii-viet-nam-artifacts-museum-exhibit

WWII collection. There are many neat things here, including a section of the couch that shitler shot himself on, and is even stained with his blood.

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
AND IF.... I couldt grow enough hair to keep warm........

I would buy some !

And I have had my eye on this jacket for some time now... in case of trip up north.

Careful, you are going to get Tom going. He likes the Wookie look. :laughing9:

RTR

Gold Member
Nov 21, 2017
Smith Mt. Lake Va.
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Liberator
Falcon MD-20
Blue Bowl
Angus MacKirk sluice
Miller Table
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Gettysburg Museum of History has numerous artifacts for sale from this place. Remember the Band of Brothers series HBO put out in the 2000s? (they're re-running the show now on the History Channel) anyways, they have a bunch of things that these guys "liberated" from the Eagles Nest, the Hotel, etc. On AH marked fork was sold for $3,000 from the Eagles nest.

https://www.gettysburgmuseumofhistory.com/exhibits/#band-of-brothers-major-dick-winters-collection

The Major Dick Winters collection.

https://www.gettysburgmuseumofhisto...orld-war-ii-viet-nam-artifacts-museum-exhibit

WWII collection. There are many neat things here, including a section of the couch that shitler shot himself on, and is even stained with his blood.

I just finished watching the 'band of brothers' marathon :) The last episode was the best

Duckshot

Silver Member
Sep 8, 2014
trapped on the earthly plane of causation
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can say... IF I lived in the "great white north" that some of you live...

I might be hairier than bigfoot... just for the simple warmth of it... :P

Good day all. Today is a good day to be a great day.

The other day I was fishing at a park where a lot of people walk their dogs. This lady came by with her Irish Setter that seemed a bit different from other Irish Setters that I know. So I asked her, "Is that an Irish Setter?"

"Yes she replied"

"Oh.", I said. "It looks a bit different from the ones I see back home".

"Yeah" she says, "That's only because he hasn't been groomed."

So I says" That's okay, neither have I..."

And she laughed out loud for like five minutes. I like to entertain when the opportunity presents itself. That was a good day, IMO.

Boatlode

Bronze Member
Mar 30, 2014
Florida Treasure Coast
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark......
Nokta Pulse dive....
Scubapro Jet Fins...................
Mares Puck dive computer.......
Sherwood Silhouette BCD.......
Poseidon Cyklon 300 regulator...
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
I am as hairless as possible. :)

NO... I don't shave arms and legs... but everything else is game.

I use one of those man mowers to buzz my chest and shoulders so my wetsuit and tank straps don't pull hair when I put them on..

RustyRelics

Gold Member
Apr 5, 2019
Central PA
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600/Ancient Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Rusty
The retired CIA investigators here >> https://www.history.com/shows/hunting-hitler have a lot of proof Hitler made it to S.America after the war.

I have no reason to doubt the authenticity of the couch relic, but as for that scumbag to make it to S.A.? Nope. In order to get out of Germany, he would have a few choices. Go through the Russians encircling Berlin (if he was still in there) or go west before the Russians came. But if he went west, he'd run smack into the Anglo American forces. So he couldn't have sailed out because all ports were taken over, and he couldn't drive through Russian/English/American lines. So the only other option was to fly. The Luftwaffe lost any air superiority it had in 1944. By 1945, there was virtually nothing left of the Luftwaffe, and American and Russian planes felt safe enough to go out alone for strafing runs. Any kraut aircraft would have been shot down instantly either by the sheer amount of allied planes in the air, or innumerable AA units on the ground.

I am perfectly at peace with the story of a coward shooting himself in the head, rather than living his life in paradise for ex-nazis. Besides, he had onset Parkinsons disease that would kill him in a few years anyway. He was a fanatic and I believe that he wanted to die along with the supposed empire he created, rather than a limp old man on a beach somewhere.

RTR

Gold Member
Nov 21, 2017
Smith Mt. Lake Va.
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Liberator
Falcon MD-20
Blue Bowl
Angus MacKirk sluice
Miller Table
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just found this little guy hiding on the floor ??? 003.JPG

RTR

Gold Member
Nov 21, 2017
Smith Mt. Lake Va.
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Liberator
Falcon MD-20
Blue Bowl
Angus MacKirk sluice
Miller Table
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have no reason to doubt the authenticity of the couch relic, but as for that scumbag to make it to S.A.? Nope. In order to get out of Germany, he would have a few choices. Go through the Russians encircling Berlin (if he was still in there) or go west before the Russians came. But if he went west, he'd run smack into the Anglo American forces. So he couldn't have sailed out because all ports were taken over, and he couldn't drive through Russian/English/American lines. So the only other option was to fly. The Luftwaffe lost any air superiority it had in 1944. By 1945, there was virtually nothing left of the Luftwaffe, and American and Russian planes felt safe enough to go out alone for strafing runs. Any kraut aircraft would have been shot down instantly either by the sheer amount of allied planes in the air, or innumerable AA units on the ground.

I am perfectly at peace with the story of a coward shooting himself in the head, rather than living his life in paradise for ex-nazis. Besides, he had onset Parkinsons disease that would kill him in a few years anyway. He was a fanatic and I believe that he wanted to die along with the supposed empire he created, rather than a limp old man on a beach somewhere.

Spain was neutral(by Hitler's design), their coastline was open, and they had Sub bases.Hitler also had many body doubles.

Fat

Bronze Member
Oct 22, 2020
Nebraska panhandle/NE Colorado
Detector(s) used
I took the battery out because I like my bacon crispy
Primary Interest:
Other
Gmorn all. Just a skiff of snow last night but now it looks like an avalanche,
I’ve had a no hawk or need a little Mo Hawk for 30 some years. It all about minimum maintenance.
The only time anything else gets clipped, trimmed and shaved is when I need stitches.

RTR

Gold Member
Nov 21, 2017
Smith Mt. Lake Va.
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Liberator
Falcon MD-20
Blue Bowl
Angus MacKirk sluice
Miller Table
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Spain was neutral(by Hitler's design), their coastline was open, and they had Sub bases.Hitler also had many body doubles.

And a massive tunnel system under Berlin that was connected to Hitlers bunker.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread