THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

RTR

Gold Member
Nov 21, 2017
Smith Mt. Lake Va.
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Liberator
Falcon MD-20
Blue Bowl
Angus MacKirk sluice
Miller Table
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Roger,

I read up quite a bit on the alleged escape of Hitler through the tunnels and eventually via submarine to South America.

I wonder if we'll even know with any certainty.

Dunno,but the trials that followed on the events in the bunker.No-one(in the bunker) saw Hitlers dead body !!!They ALL testified what they saw was "2 body like forms"wrapped in heavy rugs being carried outside to be cremated.....Now, someone (who wrapped those bodies) Knew the truth. And That person didn't live long.
.... ALSO.....And why did the US Government search for Hitler(in S. America) for many years after WW2 ??? They were working off some Intel

Last edited:

RTR

Gold Member
Nov 21, 2017
Smith Mt. Lake Va.
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Liberator
Falcon MD-20
Blue Bowl
Angus MacKirk sluice
Miller Table
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I wonder what angle the Soviets would have had to confirm or deny Hitlers remains either way beyond suspicion it was not Hitler?
[ By 11 May, part of a lower jaw with dental work was identified as Hitler's; his dentist's assistant Käthe Heusermann and dental technician Fritz Echtmann both confirmed dental remains of Hitler and Braun]
Problem being , it was Hitlers dentists people!
Maybe they provided convincing prior x-rays or notes?
I'd be sweating slightly if lying to a counter espionage commander.

And with endless resources, would he not cross every T and dot every I (on his body doubles)

RTR

Gold Member
Nov 21, 2017
Smith Mt. Lake Va.
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Liberator
Falcon MD-20
Blue Bowl
Angus MacKirk sluice
Miller Table
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just like ancient Egypt..... Those(who built the tombs for the Kings) who had the knowledge of its inner most workings....Were the 1st on the chopping block.

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
And with endless resources, would he not cross every T and dot every I (on his body doubles)

I'm no student of his personality , but find it hard to believe he could keep a low profile in hiding for long. Not impossible. But uncharacteristic.

RTR

Gold Member
Nov 21, 2017
Smith Mt. Lake Va.
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Liberator
Falcon MD-20
Blue Bowl
Angus MacKirk sluice
Miller Table
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm no student of his personality , but find it hard to believe he could keep a low profile in hiding for long. Not impossible. But uncharacteristic.

Whats a better place to hide than S. America ,especially after the world heard ...YOUR DEAD"? Loose the stash,maybe some plastic surgery,a little hair dye .Do some research on it .LOTS of Hitlers "top associates" were finally found in S. America after the war,arrested & executed..... By chance they made it to S. America /w/o their leader ???

bill from lachine

Gold Member
Oct 30, 2011
Quebec
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well we do know for a fact that quite a few high profile ss types did end up in South America. Dr Mengele "the angel of death" being the most notorious.

For all we know they could have been plotting their escape route during the last couple of years of the war when the tides were turning against them in favour of the allies.

RTR

Gold Member
Nov 21, 2017
Smith Mt. Lake Va.
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Liberator
Falcon MD-20
Blue Bowl
Angus MacKirk sluice
Miller Table
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well we do know for a fact that quite a few high profile ss types did end up in South America. Dr Mengele "the angel of death" being the most notorious.

For all we know they could have been plotting their escape route during the last couple of years of the war when the tides were turning against them in favour of the allies.

Thats been my firm belief (and long before this "hunting Hitler" show) .Will we ever know.?

RTR

Gold Member
Nov 21, 2017
Smith Mt. Lake Va.
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Liberator
Falcon MD-20
Blue Bowl
Angus MacKirk sluice
Miller Table
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Here is some of em https://www.history.com/news/the-7-most-notorious-nazis-who-escaped-to-south-america
Telling ya,feel it in my gut he did not die in the bunker !

ANTIQUARIAN

Gold Member
Apr 24, 2010
Upper Canada 🇨🇦
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Lesche Piranha 35 Shovel & 'Garrett Carrot'
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
♪♪ Good Morning ♪♪

Alberta Clipper
Antiquarian
ARC
Bart
Bill
boatlode
Duckshot
ECS
Fat
GAP
GB1
Mckaydon
MsBeep
Noah
Oregon Viking
PepperJ
releventchair
Rook
RTR
Rusty
SD51
toecutter
Tom
Whadi
And all you others!
This is great WD, I’m going to save it as a Word Document to post everyday. :thumbsup:

I am as hairless as possible.

NO... I don't shave arms and legs... but everything else is game.
ARC, I thought of this movie when you mentioned that “everything else is game”.
Deadpool mentions you personally at the 30sec mark. :laughing7:

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other

Pearls Before Swine second album with cover art "Triumph of Death" by Peter Brueghel
Listen for the whispered commentary behind the vocals for the Herododus quote
"In peace sons bury their fathers, in war fathers bury their sons"

Last edited:

RustyRelics

Gold Member
Apr 5, 2019
Central PA
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600/Ancient Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Love it...When a question is asked about anything or questions the "norm" it becomes... a Conspiracy...I got it

Yes and no.

I for one prefer to believe he took the cowards way out, bang bang, he's burning in hell. I just haven't seen the evidence yet that would make me 100% believe. You did offer an interesting angle that I never thought of before... those were his dentists. THAT I find interesting.

In the case of say, Heinrich Himmler, he chose to don an eye patch and mix with the thousands of refugees that were scattered everywhere. There might be another plausible angle to the S.A. hitler case. The only problem that I personally find with that angle is that he was so eccentric and fearful and untrusting, that he would be surrounded by body guards because he was so paranoid. That he was, extremely paranoid.

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
This is great WD, I’m going to save it as a Word Document to post everyday. :thumbsup:

Has it been said that plagiarism as a form of flattery?
Well I'm pretty sure Dave that WD will be expecting a little royalty for your word document post.
Now I'm going out on a limb, but a wee shot of Diplomatico Reserva Exclusiva Rum maybe will take care of it.

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
IMLLTHO....Things might get better when humans *FINALLY* get it! That *healthy* does not, should not tie to how many bucks are in their pants pockets!

Look at this virus! Choose to not treat someone and it grows by however many that one comes in contact with, ad infinitum.

They have a vaccination but due to *circumstances* ....they can't get it distributed! They don't have enough people to do it!?!? Don't they see just how *STUPID* that excuse is!!!?!?

It doesn't matter what's in the bank account-Larry King est. net worth $144 Million and he couldn't escape it.

As far as getting the needle in the arm.......

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Has it been said that plagiarism as a form of flattery?
Well I'm pretty sure Dave that WD will be expecting a little royalty for your word document post.
Now I'm going out on a limb, but a wee shot of Diplomatico Reserva Exclusiva Rum maybe will take care of it.

Mmmmm sounds good!

“A fabulous dark, golden rum aged for 12 years, this is rich, sweet and fruity and has won numerous awards world-wide. “

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread