What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Good morning WD, and ARC
 
That was a fine looking fish you have hanging off the arm WD, well done.
 
Good morning RCT
 
Good morning WD, bill, pepper and ARC
 
Today is yard man day. See ya.
 
That was a fine looking fish you have hanging off the arm WD, well done.

Thank you. I actually pulled my weight in this spur of the moment substitution. I picked out the hot lure that caught our 3 big fish in the tournament, with mine being the biggest at 10.55#. He actually bragged me up and confessed to the whole club and all the FB followers that I did that. I guess the color I picked was totally not supposed to be good considering the water clarity and sun shine. LOL he said, “Something about that lure really pissed off the big fish.” I am watching for the pics from the weigh in. We didn’t win, but that’s ok. The important thing is that we weren’t the losers on our team. The losers have to buy ice cream for everyone. I had a strawberry blizzard. Mmm mmm!
 
Today is yard man day. See ya.

I didn't now you had the cute factor going for you.:laughing7:

102DE922-0C38-4B27-9E7E-35A17939BC1C_1_201_a.webp
 
WD,

Just a fluke I came across this variety that a local supplier had.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom