What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

They must be formatting this site to work with the phone app. I can see the pics great on my phone!

I like the GTO!

Dunno.....I'm just loading them the same way as I always have on this site.They look smaller (in my posts) but if you click 2x on them they will go full size ,as before.
 
New shoes came in for my baby :) Not many to choose from in 15" :( 014.webp013.webp
And I told the guy if their not stamped DOT 'new this year' he will getting them back....DOT date stamp on them is 01 :)
 
Last edited:
Offf to sip down some nectar.

C u n am.

Night folks and have a good Saturday eve.
 
For those of you in the UK...

4zaso7_480x480.webp
 
OV, are you on yet? I just want to say that was a beautiful photo.
 
Annnnddd..... good morning.
 
Good morning Treasure enthusiastic people.
 
Morning ARC, Rook
 
Good morning rook, pepper, ARC, and all ye udder pirates and piratesses!
 
Off to move some boulders around on Barts GC beach this morning......no excavator yet, thats next...ha ha

Will report in any success.
 
Morning WD
Sounds lie the weather is ramping up to be a tad uncomfortable for the next few.

I guess I might take off the insulated jeans today and Morino wool upper off. :laughing7:
 
Off to move some boulders around on Barts GC beach this morning......no excavator yet, thats next...ha ha

Will report in any success.

Morning SADS

Best of luck!
 
Off to move some boulders around on Barts GC beach this morning......no excavator yet, thats next...ha ha

Will report in any success.

Wooo hoooo!! They wouldn't let me fly in with all that dynamite in my back pack Kevin !! Guess it'll have to be an excavator !! Im studying the regimental silver....you sent me emails a while back and I found them !!
 
Morning WD
Sounds lie the weather is ramping up to be a tad uncomfortable for the next few.

I guess I might take off the insulated jeans today and Morino wool upper off. :laughing7:

You aint a kiddin! I suppose I should enjoy it, since I am usually wishing I could have the Floridians weather. I think we got it!
 
Off to move some boulders around on Barts GC beach this morning......no excavator yet, thats next...ha ha

Will report in any success.

Ooh, Here is hoping you find some gold, also! :hello2:
 
You aint a kiddin! I suppose I should enjoy it, since I am usually wishing I could have the Floridians weather. I think we got it!

Oh I'm not a fan of having the clothes feeling like wet tea bags all day long either.
I can do heat-and a bit of humidity, but there's a limit to the amount of days.
Tomorrow is a 88F feeling like a 104F :hello2:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom