What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Morning Bart, RC :hello:
 
20210217_162728.webp20210217_165142.webp

SADS....wish I was there....nothing like having an excavator there to dig !! And...if treasure isn't buried how come I had to dig so deep. Man that was fun...I got to call the road crew and show them gold !!
 
View attachment 1930028View attachment 1930031

SADS....wish I was there....nothing like having an excavator there to dig !! And...if treasure isn't buried how come I had to dig so deep. Man that was fun...I got to call the road crew and show them gold !!

No luck today but the beach is much cleaner now than when we went there..... ha ha. Unless we really shift some monster boulders the confidence is just not there as the beach has been worked really hard. Calmer on Friday so I’ll get back in the water then
 
No luck today but the beach is much cleaner now than when we went there..... ha ha. Unless we really shift some monster boulders the confidence is just not there as the beach has been worked really hard. Calmer on Friday so I’ll get back in the water then
I have no idea how much natural erosion occurs when it storms, or is it a beach like it was 300yrs ago?
 
Changes from night to day after a big blow or storm, sand all goes down-to one end.... coins left behind in the cracks and holes.

Then interestingly.the sand is put back on the hard beach by it falling down from huge dunes behind the beach
 
Last edited:
My computer kept crashing over the last couple of weeks so finally took it in for servicing. Turns out 8 to 10 years of accumulated dust in the fan assembly, etc....was the cause....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

One of those to do items I never got around to.

It's up and running again but I'll probably go for a newer model with the unit built into the screen instead of a clunky tower model like this old model in the next few months.
 
Uncle Bill!

Ya ,you been missing role call.

The Mrs. finally soften up and post bail , again?
:laughing7:

 
RC,

Thanks for the chuckles how's you're fitting coming along?
 
RC,

Thanks for the chuckles how's you're fitting coming along?

Waiting on another call to make another appointment.
Last visit was confirmation Left and Right were reversed/confused. Obviously affecting fit..... Other fittage, I demonstrated what was being perceived as weight fluctuation (I fluctuate very little) was weight distribution when casting's (how cast was made) effect.

Mad scientist said he'll block out multiple appointments my next visit in order to get more accomplished.
 
They wouldn't let me fly in with all that dynamite in my back pack Kevin

Fertilizer and diesel. Add some dry bleach crystals to the mix....
 
Evening Bill, good to hear that your computer hacked out a hairball of dust and you're rocking again. :headbang:
Gave the berry patch it's first hair cut-5 hrs of weed sipping and 3.5 of bush hogging.
Looks down right pretty now.
Needed to move the mulch over to put the weed barrier down on the unplanted rows.
Well I just dropped the bush hog down to hit the dirt and the wood chips got moved right over nice and neat.
The previous owner cut a opening on the one side at the back so it works like a lawn mower.
Head feels a tad achey-30C will do it.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom