Blak bart
Platinum Member
Good morning everyone....its a beautiful day in the neighborhood !! Very still out on the patio...zero wind. Flat calm ocean.

Your name is sue? But honestly, even if I come how much chance would there be to see you? You would have to be going out to fish at the same time. And there must be dozens of boats out daily.
Really it is the ones who are up there alot who run into each other often. However, there are not a whole lot of charters that come right out of Toledo. Most are further east. I am guessing you are going to be on a big white charter boat and quite possibly staying at the condos, or you will be at a campground, but your boat will be docked at the condos. You have seen my past threads with pics. You may recognize some scenes. But, the past few years we have been trailering the boat and fishing further east in deeper waters. Plus, we have the Heroes weekend coming up. Should you be up there at that time, I will be landside taking photos of the heroes and their catch. Most boats are white, and are technically yachts (24 ft +). Smaller boats have colors. Ours is blue. There may be a lot of boats out, but the fish are in schools, so all the boats are fishing the same school. And the charter boats sometimes plow right through the little boats. Quite a few choice words are yelled out then. Yes, chances are slim. Just keep a weathered eye out for me. I told you before, I would like to meet you and I think with your sense of humor, you'd fit right in. There are only so many places to get gas, beer, or food. OMG if you have extra time, you have got to find some Toft's ice cream! It is the best! And using another song for reference (don't look too deeply into this, just a reference): If it's meant to be, it'll be.There’s always been something about Bebe rexha that I liked

You're near Toledo? My great uncle had a farm in Napoleon. My Dad went to BGSU.there are not a whole lot of charters that come right out of Toledo
You're near Toledo? My great uncle had a farm in Napoleon. My Dad went to BGSU.
There’s always been something about Bebe rexha that I liked
Cars & coffee this morning.The 55 Bel-Air just finished full restoration![]()
Arrrrr ..... rrrrrr..... rrrrrrr..... gggggg... gug...gug ugu ug. *COUGH HACK COUGH**
Did the rum go down the wrong pipe?
Nah... about to crack a bottle of some white zin.