What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

View attachment 1939917
Crrrrrrrushing it this summer !! Almost every hunt has gold,gemstones,silver,or platinum !! 3 hours at my mini swim hole bill !! Once I've thinned out the coins and trash up comes the jewelry !!

Its because of all those hordes of people you have been telling us about. heh
 
Your right ARC !! Maximum overload with the tourists!!
 
Bart... did you miss my pet shark post ? heh

They make great pets... but they eat alot.
 
Shark week has gone to my brain.
 
Another one not to be missed. :angel12:

kermit.webp
 
This is the longest week.

Its said "Shark Week"... and i swear it feels like a month has gone by.
 
[h=1]Brother Jonathan (steamer)[/h]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brother_Jonathan_(steamer)
Despite the gold coins already discovered and brought up, crates of gold from Brother Jonathan still remain hidden and undisturbed. The large safe with its millions of dollars of jewels, gold bars, and gold was never found. The salvors estimate that four-fifths of the treasure is still waiting to be discovered—mere miles from land.
 
Mrs mrs called me this pm all concerned that a young couple were knocking at the door.
Battery in car dead, cell phones dead, wanted to know if we could give them a jump.

I locked up the berry patch drove into the yard and they were still there.

They wanted to call Canadian Tire-:laughing7:

No-I'll call the wrecking yard and they'll get you going, roadside asst.

Lovely harmless couple from out Bill's neck of the woods.

He's going to play cello in the 2020/1 Expo in Dubai

Here's a music video of them....Kind of cool
 
Off... Night folks... c u n am.
 
Nice going on the bling Bart!!:hello2:
 
Jim,

Neat story we never know who's lives we'll cross on the path of life.

We just got a pot luck dinner invite from a young couple on the court I've befriended. Like most other people during the pandemic the lack of socializing has been a royal pain.
 
Jim,

Neat story we never know who's lives we'll cross on the path of life.

We just got a pot luck dinner invite from a young couple on the court I've befriended. Like most other people during the pandemic the lack of socializing has been a royal pain.

His Expo was canceled in 2020, so we were kind laughing about how will they sell all the dated merchandise.
Met a fellow years ago at the park, we chatted for a good hour and the conversation went to what we did for careers.
I told him, and he said he was in a band and did very well.
He didn't say, I didn't know, and it seemed okay.
Sometimes it just doesn't matter, as it was another life.
Still sometimes I think of him, and wonder if I had met a somebody, and he was completely comfortable with being a nobody.
 
Good morning pirates and piratesses! I am back but still running around like a chicken with her head cut off. And my sleep timer is way jacked up. So, good night.
 
Well hello randoms......
 
Damn.
Oh!!!!!!! yeh.
 
Hey Bart
Good going on the finds:)
Thinking w/all the beaches you have down there you need to modify a DIY version of this :tchest:
>>
 

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Back
    Top Bottom