What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Off... gonna watch the tube for a bit and get relaxed.

c u n am
 
What would I do with hundreds of pumpkins?



PUNKIN’ CHUCKIN’!

 
I’ve always wanted to get a group of guys drink a bunch of rum wear pirate garb with authentic gear, get drunk and seeing Sailor song.

Can't stand rum. Make it a bourbon challenge.
 
Morning Tnet Crew
 
Ah yes... The summertime.....

 
Ladies.. Love 'em!
Red lights... yeh... i stop for 'em!

This song is confusing.....:dontknow::tongue3:
 
Morning ARC and OV
 
Good morning, me hearties!

I went over to BuckIdgr's last night and helped dig up some rusty nails. The ground is like concrete! We got them out though. :laughing9:

A big day with the grandkids today. Will catch up later. Have a good day, everyone! :hello:
 
Morning ARC, OV and pepper.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom