What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Morning RCT and AARC
 
Morning Rook
If it's this muggy up here, I can't imagine what your neck of the woods is like.
 
Good morning to the crew.

Going to be another sticky one hot and humid the windows are all fogged up checked the weather and the humidity level is 99%.
 
Good morning to the crew.

Going to be another sticky one hot and humid the windows are all fogged up checked the weather and the humidity level is 99%.

Good Morning Bill

Same here the outside sauna has caused the same, like looking out of the glass shower doors. :laughing7:
 
Good morning everYone. Hope y’all are doing well. Hot and sticky out today- sigh.

I can’t wait till hunting season.
 
Morning Rook
If it's this muggy up here, I can't imagine what your neck of the woods is like.

We had some rain that cooled us a little but the triple digits are coming back Monday. :BangHead:
 
I really wish the LIKE button was bigger. So tiny and hard to hit on my mobile.
 
Welcome there GP
 
Welcome aboard GP :hello:
 
Here's another tomato sauce recipe we do....very tasty.




I seen that one, also. It was a toss up on which one to try first. I didn't have fresh basil or oregano. I couldn't find any at the store, either. Now I know I could have just used my dried, but I went with the other, mostly because he is a coin roller and might be on Tnet.
 
OOOOH! A new pirate! Welcome Georgia Placer! :hello:
 
Hey to G.P. !

Mornin all.

Humid enough that it smells like a lake is near that isn't.
Heavy dew. Likely won't rain today. It'd probably just be steam anyways.

Got a line on an orange tractor to look at today. Not too enthused about prices of late from a buying perspective. Or the trend of used prices over the past few years.

Ah well . On we go...
 
Interesting from 2005....

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1232869/

dDZFfP0.webp
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom