What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

... no lessons for me, Was in reference to guy who couldn’t swim wanting to dive underwater.
That is a neat artifact you have. A friend has a knife made from a cast iron skillet handle.
 
Pyle_pirate_relaxing_a.webp
 
Tractor overheated and abandoned out in a field on the hunting property for now...
Don't know if I cooked the coil again. And haven't checked to see if I have a spare ,or used it up! Likely used it already.
 
We saw them years ago at West Point they put on a good show :)
 
Omg! I had a huge hit for dinner! Last night I went to the weed patch I call garden to see if I could salvage anything before the mr mows it down. It has loads of Roma tomatoes ripening and the other tomatoes are still green but looking great. So I weeded around them and picked a bunch of Romas. What to do with all of these?!?! I am not ready to tackle canning. So I found a video to follow and Used this for a basic tomato sauce to start. I browned ground beef with onion and parsley, added the sauce and some basil and oregano to make spaghetti. It was delicious! So the rest of the evening I will be making the sauce and freezing it.

Note: I wonder if this guy is a Tnet member? Listen to his opening.

 
WD
You don't need to can tomato sauce.Once it cook/reduced to where you want it, freeze it (they have enough acid to kill anything ). I Made a 5 gal. batch last year from neighbors overflow of tomatoes.
Let the sauce cool. Pour sauce into 1 gal freezer bags. . Remove all air, Place in freezer And done. The sauce stayed good for months :)
 
WD
You don't need to can tomato sauce.Once it cook/reduced to where you want it, freeze it (they have enough acid to kill anything ). I Made a 5 gal. batch last year from neighbors overflow of tomatoes.
Let the sauce cool. Pour sauce into 1 gal freezer bags. Remove all air,And done. The sauce stayed good for months :)

Yeah that?s what I?m going to do! Nice and flat. Oooh I can?t wait to make chili out of this sauce!
 
Bill... whats on the menu tonight ?

Curious minds want to know. :P
 
ARC,

We kept it simple we had an omelette used some leftover creamed swiss chard as stuffing, I made some home made garlic bread and sliced up some tomatoes and cukes from the garden. Easy peasy.
 
Alright then...

Slow,...

Steady as she goes... and if the winds pick up... hold fast.

As for me...

I am off into oblivion's nest.

C u n am.
 
Good morning TreasureNet Crew.
 
Good morning ARC
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom