All the drunks must be sleeping it off now. Gary
No no no......im still up drinking !!
Just kidding....morning pepper.
Jim,
We do have an elderberry bush but the missus isn't to keen on the taste of the jelly...I seem to recall we have a jar of syrup around the house somewhere.
It's supposed to be a super duper cold and flu fighter I believe.



GMorn everbody, my Dad was a beer drinker, this is what he use to say “ 1 is just right, 2 is too many, three is just half enough” I wanna see that square knife.
School has started back up, it’s giving me a break. Have a great day!
Ahoy, Pirates!


?
We are supposed to have a blue moon tonight.
Say what!!!!
Who calls?
Oh is that you WD that hales the crew?
Ahoy!!!
About bloody time you crawled back from the cellar-oh wait you went to the rum pool-drained already......?
Rum pools - Now there's a business adventure.
Have you got a rum pool in your back yard-if not-call 1-800-RUM-POOL
(RUM-POOL Corp. is not responsible for any rum soaking pirates draining pool-then diving off spring board at the end of day events)![]()
I had mentioned earlier that tonight will be a blue moon.