What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Yesterday was truly a "dog day" of summer. Very few fresh finds. Not much to ID on what is it. No new Indian artifacts. I've had it with summer. 95 here today. Bring on some cooler weather. Gary

Careful what ya wish for... heh... before ya know it youll be stuck inside and ground like a rock.
 
Good morning RCT.
 
Morning ARC and ToddsPoint.
 
Cooler weather is here. Gonna be 89 today.
 
Morning ARC, Gary, Rook
 
Good morning to the crew. Another scorcher today with high humidity.
 
Last edited:
28 C here....Winter....
 
Careful what ya wish for... heh... before ya know it youll be stuck inside and ground like a rock.

Yup when the summer heat dries it like a rock-been there tried that-ended up leaving that-still remember that-I wonder what that one was-over a decade ago I still wonder if it was a good one?
 
Good morning to the crew. Another scorcher today with high humidity.

Water-water-please more water-as they wither under the beating sun-more water-more water-the plants require the water......

Morning Bill :hello:
 
Good morning treasurehunters !! Thunderstorms already rolled through this morning.
 
Storms are blowing in from bahamas.
 
Yup when the summer heat dries it like a rock-been there tried that-ended up leaving that-still remember that-I wonder what that one was-over a decade ago I still wonder if it was a good one?

Once, when I was the barest of beginners in this addiction. I got my first detector one Christmas. (A Radio Shack)

Anyway, it being winter the ground was frozen. I wanted to use my new toy!! I know!!! I'll go over to the sandy beach! I can dig there!

After a short walk I got this great signal! I dropped down and stabbed with my knife. It almost broke! I was shocked! Never considered that sand could freeze!

This made me *MAD*! I wanted my way!!!:angry4:

I went to the car and got my long handled axe!
Came back and struck!...........

It ....uh....bounced off....not even a dent! :BangHead::dontknow::tongue3:

Always wondered what that signal was. :(
 
Hey bart
Any live web cams where you hunt? It would be great to watch.
 
Hey SADS....the Pulaski will be on TV tonight....expedition unknown, and blue water ventures !! I saw some more golds that they found in a recent post by them on instagram !!
 
Hey bart
Any live web cams where you hunt? It would be great to watch.

No rook, but I'm gonna start wearing the go pro on some missions, and filming some underwater adventures !! Lots of people asking me to film it and make better videos !!
 
Hey SADS....the Pulaski will be on TV tonight....expedition unknown, and blue water ventures !! I saw some more golds that they found in a recent post by them on instagram !!

Hey Bart
Is this it ? 002.webp
 
Jim,

With the hot & dry weather we have to water the garden almost daily. We have raised beds so the water pretty much evaporates on a daily basis probably going up in the air.
 
I hear there Bill.
The berry patch gets a 140 gallons daily now.
That's just keeping it alive.
Tomatoes are liking the heat, picked 10 qrts yesterday of mixed.
It seems that we have them in the daily diet, like it or not.

Rudely hot out today, 90F feeling like 105F, what am I doing here trimming back the field with a polesaw and chainsaw.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom