What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

I think so roger...should be good...SADS dove for them and recovered beautiful treasures !!

Cool,I'll be watching it .....In the previews they show Josh holding a conglomerate of (what he says are gold coins) :)
 
Having some terryaki tofu with sauteed kale from the garden and probably some cherry tomatoes for supper. Hard to keep up with the production.

We've got a bit of a street pot luck coming up on the weekend and I'll probably whip up a monster salad with tomatoes, cukes, yellow beans, etc...from the garden.
 
IMG-20210825-WA0000.webp
Ambergris....found today by a close friend in the bahamas !! Wooo hoooo !!
 
There is a little Tasmanian she-devil in my house! Argh! Thinks she going to stay all night. Geesh! How do you get one of those creatures to go to sleep?!?!
 
I have become food...

FOR...

the couch i am about to feed myself to.

OFf... G night.
 
Memory, is the second thing to go on a man.:dontknow:
 
WIF,

And you don't remember the first one but we all know what that one is....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:
 
Memory, is the second thing to go on a man.:dontknow:

It will be more comforting when the second one kicks out then it doesn't have have to remember the first one anymore.
 
WIF,

And you don't remember the first one but we all know what that one is....:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

It will be more comforting when the second one kicks out then it doesn't have have to remember the first one anymore.

Yeah......
There's good news and there's bad news.
The good news? Is that I've forgotten what the bad news was...Ya know...this "gettin' old" stuff has some blessings.:tongue3:
 
Morning T net
 
Good morning folks
 
Morning ARC and Rook
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom