What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Off... have a good night treasurenet crew,,, c u n am.
 
if anyone has the solution for why I can't view videos on this site I would give you a like.

It would depend on what you're getting when you try. Errors, msgs, nothing?

Can you play them everywhere else but here? :icon_scratch:
 
Annd... ahh... Mornin.
 
Good morning RCT
 
Morning Rook.
 
It would depend on what you're getting when you try. Errors, msgs, nothing?

Can you play them everywhere else but here? :icon_scratch:

Just a blank screen
I can read the text of the poster but for the video-just a big space.
Must be something in a permission that got turned off.
 
Morning everyone and anyone on this blue sky day.
 
Just a blank screen
I can read the text of the poster but for the video-just a big space.
Must be something in a permission that got turned off.

Mornin all.
Arthritic hangovers do strange things...
Why I brought a flashlight outside this morning after sunup with the dogs. Must have thought it was nightime still...

Not sure what fixed my not being able to see videos before a couple times.
I'll hazard a guess it was my browser. Either outdated , or another browser had snuck in (probably with my key pecking help without knowing).
 
Mornin all.
Arthritic hangovers do strange things...
Why I brought a flashlight outside this morning after sunup with the dogs. Must have thought it was nightime still...

Not sure what fixed my not being able to see videos before a couple times.
I'll hazard a guess it was my browser. Either outdated , or another browser had snuck in (probably with my key pecking help without knowing).
Good morning RC
On my phone I can view, so it's something to do with the desktop (Imac) it seems
Oh I am so aware of what the finger click mouse, what did I just do, oh frig!
 
Guys help! The Mr is helping me dig the ground hog area. He?s calling the shots and moving fast. He told me detect later. Then my eyes caught sight of an old door latch/closer. I think he?s getting hooked! Said he was going to join Tnet. Land sakes!
 
WD,

Looks like you'll be loosing your little safe place to hide from the Mr......:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom