What's new

THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Guys help! The Mr is helping me dig the ground hog area. He?s calling the shots and moving fast. He told me detect later. Then my eyes caught sight of an old door latch/closer. I think he?s getting hooked! Said he was going to join Tnet. Land sakes!

You could always take up knitting.....
:laughing7:
 
***YAWN***

Goodnight T net Crew.
 
[h=1]Carlos Santana - Samba Pa Ti[/h]


I played this tune everyday from May-Oct, I would start it as I glided down this steep windy road to the boat that was at the marina-my day was over-an escape.
 
Just a blank screen
I can read the text of the poster but for the video-just a big space.
Must be something in a permission that got turned off.

Just a guess, but probably turned off permission for JavaScript. Should be able to turn it on/off for just this site. :dontknow:

Hope that helps.
 
[h=1]Carlos Santana - Samba Pa Ti[/h]


I played this tune everyday from May-Oct, I would start it as I glided down this steep windy road to the boat that was at the marina-my day was over-an escape.


Can you see your own video? :icon_scratch:
:angel12:
 
Good morning Tnet crew
 
Morning Rook and Pepper.
 
Morning To the rest of you scallywags
 
Good morning everyone !!
 
Morning ARC, bart and bill
 
Jim,

Maybe clear your cache/history and see if that helps.

We do this on a regular basis.
Javascripts are enabled-me thinks
This is where one needs a young brain, when it comes to figuring out this stuff.
 
If I look at the javascript console I can see these messages. I can click on the youtube link and get the video actually.

attachment.php
 

Attachments

  • FF6B6979-590E-48CF-972F-13DBF627BDB9_1_201_a.webp
    FF6B6979-590E-48CF-972F-13DBF627BDB9_1_201_a.webp
    22.5 KB · Views: 61

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom