ha ha sounds like your ballest shifted like the car carrier in gorgia that shifted..i lurk a lot glad to see the ship afloat
There ya go seen them many many times, inthier prime and out of thier prime lolSpeaking of motley crew...


) Coca-Cola commercial with that little boy. I saw outtakes from the making of that commercial and they had to reshoot it several times and each time Mean Joe would drink a Coke and it got to the point he was belching something fierce.
Hey GB, he was born in Texas ! Temple, Texas.I guess I never heard that about Franco. For the most part, I thought the Steelers were pretty decent guys unless you were lined up against them and playing offense
Was cute how they took Mean Joe Greene and put him in that touching, () Coca-Cola commercial with that little boy. I saw outtakes from the making of that commercial and they had to reshoot it several times and each time Mean Joe would drink a Coke and it got to the point he was belching something fierce.
Hey GB, he was born in Texas ! Temple, Texas.




Hey Tommy, my brother had 69 GTX with 440. That was a beast.
========
I had a friend with a dark blue 1969 GTX 440 with a 4 speed, and you are right, what a beast.
Any sign of Tom ?
I hope he comes back.