THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Tomorrow is an anniversary my family remembers well. 9/11

Goodnight guys.

Hey Tommy, my brother had 69 GTX with 440. That was a beast.
The Raiders were the team everyone hated to play. They might have been the ones who put bounties on QB's. Players don't know how lucky they are now. I heard Franco Harris one night on Carson talking about seeing a player help another player up after he knocked him down. Franco thought that was wrong. He said we would have stepped on their head or something.
I was never into sports but everyone talked about the Steelers and Bradshow so I actually watched a couple of their Superbowls. It was cool the way Terry would launch one of his long bombs and everyone on the field would stop to watch in awe and wonder :D

I guess I never heard that about Franco. For the most part, I thought the Steelers were pretty decent guys unless you were lined up against them and playing offense :laughing7:
Was cute how they took Mean Joe Greene and put him in that touching, ( :laughing9: ) Coca-Cola commercial with that little boy. I saw outtakes from the making of that commercial and they had to reshoot it several times and each time Mean Joe would drink a Coke and it got to the point he was belching something fierce. :laughing7: Hey GB, he was born in Texas ! Temple, Texas.

I guess I never heard that about Franco. For the most part, I thought the Steelers were pretty decent guys unless you were lined up against them and playing offense :laughing7:
Was cute how they took Mean Joe Greene and put him in that touching, ( :laughing9: ) Coca-Cola commercial with that little boy. I saw outtakes from the making of that commercial and they had to reshoot it several times and each time Mean Joe would drink a Coke and it got to the point he was belching something fierce. :laughing7: Hey GB, he was born in Texas ! Temple, Texas.

Hey Simon, that picture of you I posted was Elisha Marcus Reavis, the hermit of the Superstition Mountains. oops :)
Thought you knew we are a stickler for grammar on the ship. Maybe Beep can give you some more book learnin' :D
Guess someone will have to go to Germany to get Tom out of his man cave.
Can't believe Franco drank all that Coke. That was real Coke too- not the stuff they got now.

I am a "Hermit" ? Is that anything like Kermit The Frog ? :laughing7:
Yeh, when you posted that pic, I googled it, could have chosen worse. He was also known as “White Devil” to the Apaches :icon_thumright:
Beep would probably consider me to far gone :dontknow:
Tom says "No"
That was Mean Joe Greene that drank all that Coke ............buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurp, belch.

Dang.
Something is fishy!
Most users online here...was this year ?
I don't think so!!
Screenshot_2019-09-11-06-15-02-1.png
Someone is fluffing the numbers..or all analytical bots.

Argh!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back